Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Eyes Danny Garcia: I'm Taking Over, Cleaning Out 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman says he wants to fight everyone? He forgot to mention everyone except Errol Spence. He wanted nothing to do with Spence, even though Floyd wanted to line it up for the belt that Garcia just won.

Comment

War Thurman! San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He was petrified of Porter though? Man people talk too ****ing much.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Garcia's resume is as good or better than any of the other two. Whether you like it or not. Shane Mosley moved from 135 to 147 and got a title shot after beating Willie Wise (who?). Hatton. Bradley after Casamayor. So please stop whining like it's some injustice that an undefeated unified champ moves up and gets a title shot and not another champion or someone who already had a shot and lost.
          Garcia has quite a few questionable wins and much like Bradley it's a win in the records albeit not in public opinion. Since we are on the subject of Bradley why not Pacquiao and Bradley for that belt since you want to talk about resumes...he was going to get his shot, cool but against f'ing robert guerrero I don't care how you try to pain that, it was the single worst vacant opponent in recent memory. You try to jusitify Garcia becoming WBC champion against Guerrero is insanity to me. Clearly you and I are not going to agree so i'm going to wish you luck with that and a prosperous boxing year as a fan of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Garcia has quite a few questionable wins and much like Bradley it's a win in the records albeit not in public opinion. Since we are on the subject of Bradley why not Pacquiao and Bradley for that belt since you want to talk about resumes...he was going to get his shot, cool but against f'ing robert guerrero I don't care how you try to pain that, it was the single worst vacant opponent in recent memory. You try to jusitify Garcia becoming WBC champion against Guerrero is insanity to me. Clearly you and I are not going to agree so i'm going to wish you luck with that and a prosperous boxing year as a fan of the sport.
            How about Mosley? How was his resume before he got a welterweight title shot? Not even close to Garcia's. Just give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
              Thurman would completely demolish Garcia, that much is obvious.
              You said the same thing wih lucas the other puncher lol

Comment

Thurman will be lucky if he even makes it past Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  How about Mosley? How was his resume before he got a welterweight title shot? Not even close to Garcia's. Just give it a rest.
                  LMAO clearly someone doesn't know the history of Mosley and Oscar and why that fight actually happened..I'm going to end this right here so we keep this civil because right now you are either showing your age or ignorance to that history and i'm not trying to get into a tit for tat over Garcia's B level talents.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    LMAO clearly someone doesn't know the history of Mosley and Oscar and why that fight actually happened..I'm going to end this right here so we keep this civil because right now you are either showing your age or ignorance to that history and i'm not trying to get into a tit for tat over Garcia's B level talents.
                    Yeah end it now. Before you know, you actually have to answer that question.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      Danny is a strong mid range hooker; in the rest, he clinches...
                      A guy who is denying him that mid range, who has an educated jab, good speed and stays in the distance beats him easily...
                      That is why I don't give Khan a chance against him. It is the same distance that he fights in and is going to get countered again

Comment

Working...
                      X