Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan Priced Himself Out, Wanted 80-20 Split For Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Yeah, Khan's negotiation tactics have all played out brilliantly haven't they? 3 years ago his team said "let's do jack shit, miss out on all the big fights, lose as much of our fanbase as possible and become a joke" and they've achieved that to perfection. Unless somehow that wasn't their plan and they're just a bunch of delusional ******s...
    Green sent ..........................

Comment

what a clown offer

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        what a clown offer
        It looks more like a runner there is no offer there , that's just get me out of this!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Yeah just thick !
          Have your droopy old lady give me a call. Been a long time since shes had anything thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Have your droopy old lady give me a call. Been a long time since shes had anything thick.
            Yeah she should would with you ! Get back to your love affair with Khan that's much funnier.....Lou.

Comment

These two can't seem to get out of each others way fast enough. Get ready for a Carlos Molina rematch and a trilogy with Carson Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Kell Brook is bringing the IBF world title, Kell Brook is bringing Sky Sports/Sky Box Office, and Kell Brook is already starting to establish his own name in the UK.

To try and act that Brook is bringing nothing is laughable.
                so he's bringing some semantic stuff 99.99% of the outside world doesn't know/care about

how about getting a couple wins under his belt
                Last edited by ////; 01-22-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                  These two can't seem to get out of each others way fast enough. Get ready for a Carlos Molina rematch and a trilogy with Carson Jones.
                  I promise you Kell is desperate to do us all a favour and level this clown but with all that money on the table Khan suggesting 80% can only mean one thing he does not want to go near Kell.In the past he's found every excuse in the book and now the WBC have given him another escape route away from all those millions and the inevitable loss of what little sense he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                    I don't like Khan but the split pretty much seems fair. Nobody knows who Brook is and he hasn't really done anything noteworthy.

He won 1 decent fight and has called out Khan since then as a full time job. Khan has 10+ marquee fights under his belt. If you're going to hand a guy a bag of money like that just because he asked you to, you'll want the vast majority of the cut.
                    Can your love for the chinless wonder be any more pathetic? You sound like you're too oppressed by your own mindset to form an objective opinion. I have no pity for ******s like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                      so he's bringing some semantic stuff 99.99% of the outside world doesn't know/care about

how about getting a couple wins under his belt
                      The only way the fight gets anywhere near bringing in the $15m that Froch and Groves were able to split is if the fight is on Sky Box Office (who have the exclusive relationship with Brook's promoter.

don't be a fool. Amir Khan isn't going to pack the live venue, and this mythical Middle Eastern money isn't going to materialize for this fight either.

Comment

Working...
                      X