No announcement yet.

What do you think of Quantum Break? [XBox Exclusive]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Quantum Break? [XBox Exclusive]

The visuals are amazing. This game and The Division is what I have been expecting from next gen all along. These are like graphics you could only dream of back in the day.

The most promising pedigree about this game is who's developing it.

It's being made by the creators of Max Payne and Alan Wake, they've yet to make a game that wasn't exceptional.

On top of the budget and resources being backed by Microsoft gives you, all signs are looking good that this is going to be a premium quality Triple A title.

Comment

It's amazing. This game makes me want an XBox One.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's amazing. This game makes me want an XBox One.
        I love my Xbox. It's the best console I have ever owned. Granted there aren't a lot of games for it now but there are some quality ones, and it's an exceptional multimedia console.

The absolute best time to buy one is going to be the next Black Friday. By that time it will be dirt cheap with an attractive bundle of games and Witcher 3 will be out, Arkham Knight, Hardline, Mortal Kombat X, with Quantum Break, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid V , Halo V etc on the Horizon.

Comment

I would have absolutely zero use of its multimedia features.

I would feel really stupid talking to a console to do things for me.

Don't get me wrong, as a big sci-fi and technology lover, Microsoft is probably opening the doors for some cool stuff in the future. Like having a robot get you a can of Coca Cola in the fridge. But i'm just not ready to talk to my console to "put on HBO" or "Turn on system" or whatever that stuff does. Now if it had something like "Do my homework" i'd be all over that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The visuals are amazing. This game and The Division is what I have been expecting from next gen all along. These are like graphics you could only dream of back in the day.

If you thought the gameplay from the 2014 demo was impressive, check out the updated visuals. This might end up being the best looking game on any platform. PC included.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-12-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Ofcourse it's a nice looking game, that's all they are using the systems power on.

Small areas, limited, linear gameplay. My guess is a 60 dollar, 4 hour game with no replay value

Comment

Working...
              X