X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Post this crap in the master thread
    What part of it is crap and how is it?

It's simple proposal to solve the greatest obstacle boxing has ever faced.

A whole promotional company, it's CEO, a head coach and one warrior and the rest of his team. And the millions of boxing fans around the world are working together very hard to make this happen.

And their efforts are hampered by a coward, his team and a small contingent of brainwashed followers.

It must stop!

If you want to paste it in the master thread, go for it! I'm only interested in results!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      What part of it is crap and how is it?

It's simple proposal to solve the greatest obstacle boxing has ever faced.

A whole promotional company, it's CEO, a head coach and one warrior and the rest of his team. And the millions of boxing fans around the world are working together very hard to make this happen.

And their efforts are hampered by a coward, his team and a small contingent of brainwashed followers.

It must stop!

If you want to paste it in the master thread, go for it! I'm only interested in results!
      Probably result in a ban.

Re-Posts: Making a thread that already exists on that topic. The best example for this is the Mayweather-Pacquiao topic. There is already a sticky thread for this. I don't care WHAT brand new news just came out about this potential match up, you post it in the sticky thread. If it is REALLY news worthy, you will see a separate thread created from BIGPOPPAPUMP addressing the news, and you can post in there as well.

Comment

Floyd ducks PAC and amir like the plague get ready for floyd vs Garcia in May.

Comment

Ok, I will try my luck again. I ask this question from time to time and the answer is always deafening silence, but I haven't given up hope yet.

Why, why, why didn't Manny agree to OST in 2009?

(And please don't just repeat the lame a.ss excuses Team Manny came up with, e. g. needle phobia, blood draining, disrespect, let the commission do their job, Floyd thinks he is bigger than boxing etc.)

Comment

Another Manny/Floyd thread. Yawn.

Comment

Working...
            X