Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win over JMM-Floyd or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez was def faster when he fought Floyd. He lost a lot of his speed because he packed on a lot of upper body muscle. He was slow in his 4th fight with Manny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      Even JMM acknowledged himself after the fight that Floyd won & Floyd was the best fighter he ever fought. JMM had no such words for Bradley last night. Also Marquez never made any excuses about weight after the fight, he knew Floyd was over by 2 pounds before the fight ever started. He still showed up to fight. So anyone else talking about it is just a hater. PERIOD
      He did have excuses, he said Floyd was 20lbs heavier.

Comment

Floyd. Marquez may look ripped now, but his legs look like they're stuck in mud these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
          I would say Floyd though Bradley may have fought a slightly better version

Marquez was 40 and slower then ever when Bradley fought him.Floyd fought a 36 year old Marquez who was sharper then he is now.So I doubt Bradley fought the better version.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Marquez was 40 and slower then ever when Bradley fought him.Floyd fought a 36 year old Marquez who was sharper then he is now.So I doubt Bradley fought the better version.
            JMM had gotten used to the weight, he wasn't going up 2 divisions eating tacos and throwing rocks. You could see the flab on him, he was in better shape physically here. Also, he was coming off a hard fight vs Diaz at LW, where he seemed outmuscled by pudgy "natural" LW Diaz. Here he was coming off a huge win over rightful WBO welter champ

Comment

Styles makes fights

Comment

Anyway both of them very good wins, in victory Bradley was still coming off of a hellacious beating.

Comment

I voted Mayweather's win was much better. Mayweather won just about every round and scored a knock down. Bradley won a close split decision and scored no knock down. Floyd beat a four year younger Marquez. Bradley beat a Marquez that was more used to fighting at that weight but still Mayweather won by a far bigger margin than Bradley did.

Comment

Floyd made Marquez look like a C+ fighter he basically pitched a shutout and made Marquez look like he didn't deserve to be in the same ring In my opinion a similar performance would be Rigo vs Donaire

Bradley grinded out a win I gave him 7 rounds but it wasn't a overwhelming performance, great win . did what he had to do but it was a competitive fight and Marquez was in it the whole fight.

Comment

the marquez that floyd beat was the worst jmm we've ever seen ...come on now , floyd f@gs...lol

keep it real mofos...

Comment

Working...
                      X