Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Girls Think The Boston Bomber is cute, wants him released

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The exact same thing happen in Canada for the Magnotta dude. Even elderly woman with kids was fantasizing over the dude, though he's charged with raping another man and mutilated the body. I swear some females brain fall through a sieve.

Comment

They do a story about only a few girls among millions. They could easily find alot more girls than that, that want to douse them in gasoline and light their cigarette.

Comment

To be fair, there's a thread on here somewhere about Casey Anthony, Amanda Knox etc. I guess it's the same fundamental principle.

Comment

Not much different than us blabbing about how we want to stuff Jodi Arias up the shit pipe.

Comment

and they are the future of or country

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Not much different than us blabbing about how we want to stuff Jodi Arias up the shit pipe.
              Well if you put it that way.......

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                true!
                but i don't want her to be free, i want to do that ^^^ during conjugal visits

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  true!
                  but i don't want her to be free, i want to do that ^^^ during conjugal visits
                  Yeah, these little teenage girls are just young and dumb. They think he's innocent because he's "cute." We all know that Arias bitch is a crazy killer but we still want to stab it anyway. It is a little different but we still sympathize with the crazy, kinky slut because she is attractive, which is similar to what these teen girls are feeling.

Comment

this contributes to the subjugation of women. people see these girls who are clearly prisoners to their hormones / body chemistry and it sets women back.

they're of reproductive age and they see a man they fancy and lose their minds / behave irrationally. it's biology.

it's not how they all act, but that's what's going on here.

men would approach a woman in this case and say "i know she's crazy, i still find her attractive."

woman say "i find him attractive, therefor he is not crazy."

Comment

there's a reason why young girls are so heavily subjugated across virtually every culture. their bodies mature and can produce children far before they can function as adults in most societies. i suppose if you're agrarian it's better to be pregnant young and often, but that's a digression.

Comment

Working...
                      X