Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRISON BRAWL! Bully Picks a Fight With the Wrong Guy in a Jail Cell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRISON BRAWL! Bully Picks a Fight With the Wrong Guy in a Jail Cell!

welcome to last week.

repost!

Comment

nice come back, until the taser

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        welcome to last week.

repost!
        Didnt know that. ANyway, heres the other one I saw. Ya think its fake?

Comment

Tasers are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Didnt know that. ANyway, heres the other one I saw. Ya think its fake?

Fake. Firstly very few people are able to go from lying down to sitting calmly to attacking like that. Even violent people have a ritual they go through in which they prepare themselves to attack. The first video shows the guy engaged in a verbal altercation with his victim then he stands and yells at him then starts to hit him. He doesn't go from sitting to attacking with no warning.

The video you posted also showed either exceptionally poor or non-existent takedown techniques being used against the prisoner.

Finally if you were to attack prison guards or cops or orderlies like that within their prison and continued to resist after backup arrived you would have the absolute crap knocked out of you until you stopped fighting back. The idea that law enforcement are forbidden from punching and kicking you is a fantasy. They are allowed to use whatever force is reasonably necessary, and not a single punch or kick was thrown on the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Fake. Firstly very few people are able to go from lying down to sitting calmly to attacking like that. Even violent people have a ritual they go through in which they prepare themselves to attack. The first video shows the guy engaged in a verbal altercation with his victim then he stands and yells at him then starts to hit him. He doesn't go from sitting to attacking with no warning.

The video you posted also showed either exceptionally poor or non-existent takedown techniques being used against the prisoner.

Finally if you were to attack prison guards or cops or orderlies like that within their prison and continued to resist after backup arrived you would have the absolute crap knocked out of you until you stopped fighting back. The idea that law enforcement are forbidden from punching and kicking you is a fantasy. They are allowed to use whatever force is reasonably necessary, and not a single punch or kick was thrown on the vid.
              S Pig what kind of women do you like?

Comment

I wish he didn't get teased so he can continue to beat the crap out of him til he learns his lesson not to act so tough

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

lol That's the stupidest thing i'v heard in a while. Many people are very calm and cerebral in their approach to fighting. Of all the times i'v been in fights, attacked someone, or been attacked myself when completely not expecting it i'v only "lost it" 2 or 3 times. All the other times i'v gone from 0 to trying to maim them while being rather calm and measured in my approach, even enjoying the moment.

It makes perfect sense considering the situation. That guy has been strapped down for who knows how many hours, building up his resentment and has resigned himself to attack guards as soon as the oppertunity is available. He's unstrapped, gives it a couple seconds until a good oppertunity presents itself and boom. Nothing weird about that aspect of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    lol That's the stupidest thing i'v heard in a while. Many people are very calm and cerebral in their approach to fighting. Of all the times i'v been in fights, attacked someone, or been attacked myself when completely not expecting it i'v only "lost it" 2 or 3 times. All the other times i'v gone from 0 to trying to maim them while being rather calm and measured in my approach, even enjoying the moment.
                    If there's one ting that makes the internet great it's being able to read somebody's fight stories.

It makes perfect sense considering the situation. That guy has been strapped down for who knows how many hours, building up his resentment and has resigned himself to attack guards as soon as the oppertunity is available. He's unstrapped, gives it a couple seconds until a good oppertunity presents itself and boom. Nothing weird about that aspect of it.
                    You're saying it isn't fake then?

Comment

Working...
                    X