Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the Khan have a better chance against? Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the Khan have a better chance against? Mayweather or Pacquiao?

So who does he have a better chance against?

Personally I think he would do better vs. Mayweather. He wouldn't last 5 rounds with Pacquiao with that suspect chin of his. So whatca guys think?
    He will do better vs. Pacquiao
    25.64%
    He will do better vs. Mayweather Jr.
    58.97%
    None, Khan lost to Maidana
    15.38%

He didn't lose to Maidana but both Mayweather and Pacquiao are out of his league at the moment.

Who are you anyway?

Comment

Pac might knock him out but since he spars with Pac, he might know him well enough to do better than we think. But at this time I think Pac knocks him out and Mayweather schools him but I think his best shot is against Mayweather, but very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Pac might knock him out but since he spars with Pac, he might know him well enough to do better than we think. But at this time I think Pac knocks him out and Mayweather schools him but I think his best shot is against Mayweather, but very unlikely.
        Pac knows him well too.

Comment

Mayweather IMO. Pac knows Amir too well and also knows his habits and weaknesses. Mayweather would find the speed very testing and doesn't have the power to destroy Khan.

Comment

PBF will potshot to victory if they ever met.

Comment

PBF doesn't have the power to drop or KO Amir at this point.

PBF doesn't have the legs or the speed like he used to. he would get picked apart from outside the range and he can't chase Amir down like Marcos did. Terrible match up.

Comment

the greatest counter puncher of our generation would rape khan.
                and manny would also beat him, but he would struggle a little because of khans reach + size advantage.
                147 is too much for khan, the toughest division right now, i wouldnt move up if i was him.
                he should just fight the ****ing winner of bradley vs alexander and every1 is happy.
                and stop talking about beating mayweather khan, u r not gonna beat him, not even when he is 40.
                no one can beat floyd, manny has the best chance, but not more than 10% though

Comment

Mayweather, besides being rusty and will be rustier after prison. Mayweather has not faced a young, fast welterweight in years unless you count Judah who had just been beaten by Baldomir.

Comment

I think both dominate him, in their own way. I don't think he stands a chance against either.

Comment

Working...
                    X