No announcement yet.

Official Floyd Mayweather- Manny Pacquiao Postfight aftermath discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    I'll never forget the Mayweather-Hatton weigh in, the energy was something else, I really do hope we get something better than that. Be cool if Mayweather comes out shadowboxing again.
    I posted in this thread earlier- I really hope they do the weigh in at the UNLV football stadium and get 50,000 people there

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I'll never forget the Mayweather-Hatton weigh in, the energy was something else, I really do hope we get something better than that. Be cool if Mayweather comes out shadowboxing again.
      Nah Hatton's crowd is one of a kind. If the Filipinos come in with a mini band and had a song/chant then it would be like the May-Hatton weigh in. If anything it will be like the Mayweather-Canelo weigh in but more electric
      Last edited by Aristocrat; 03-02-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• any word on cinema tickets will be available?

Comment

• Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          I posted in this thread earlier- I really hope they do the weigh in at the UNLV football stadium and get 50,000 people there
          Think I read that it would be closed to the public.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              any word on cinema tickets will be available?
              i think Fat Dan said no movie showings

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                That's the truth. Floyd is a conartist and cannot be trusted. He is not a small welterweight and never have been. He can fight at 154lbs comfortable if he wants to. His cowardness is why he steers out of the way of certain fighters. On May 2nd, he will lose his "0".

Manny has never fought at a catchweight

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  i think Fat Dan said no movie showings
                  r u serious? ****kkkk

Comment

• Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
                    Manny has never fought at a catchweight
                    Pac has never cheated or dishonor a catchweight agreement can't say that about Floyd can we

this is a statement that does not work if you interchanged their names

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      Pac has never cheated or dishonor a catchweight agreement can't say that about Floyd can we

this is a statement that does not work if you interchanged their names

Right? On top of that, Floyd is a FULL weight class bigger than Manny. These so called fans try and act like they are the same size. Smh. Manny would've given Canelo a beating at 152lbs. Floyd just "won". LoL.
                      Last edited by GOD-FR33; 03-03-2015, 12:09 AM. Reason: editing.

Comment

Working...
                      X