Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What causes a normal educated decent young boy to become Jihadi John??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What causes a normal educated decent young boy to become Jihadi John??

With parents from an oil rich country in Kuwait, growing up in the UK, with a UK degree. Could've easily moved back to Kuwait and demand a 6figure salary easily(Kuwaiti national with British credentials). Instead he chose to become the most famous killer the world's ever seen. It isn't the religion because there are 100's of millions of muslims worldwide who wouldn't even consider doing the stuff ISIL does(funny how most of ISIL warriors are from western countries not muslim countries). I think growing up and receiving discrimination in foreign countries has a LARGE part to play and being slightly isolated makes the Jihadi John's of the world go out and do crazy things in the name of a religion

Originally posted by Carlos-El_indio View Post
    With parents from an oil rich country in Kuwait, growing up in the UK, with a UK degree. Could've easily moved back to Kuwait and demand a 6figure salary easily(Kuwaiti national with British credentials). Instead he chose to become the most famous killer the world's ever seen. It isn't the religion because there are 100's of millions of muslims worldwide who wouldn't even consider doing the stuff ISIL does(funny how most of ISIL warriors are from western countries not muslim countries). I think growing up and receiving discrimination in foreign countries has a LARGE part to play and being slightly isolated makes the Jihadi John's of the world go out and do crazy things in the name of a religion
    False, but a convenient excuse. People like him are weak, easily influenced, and change like the weather. We all know people like this. In high school they're gothic, college they're vegan, then they switch back, on and on. When the right cult gets a hold of these people, it's over. They'll drink poison to get a seat on the space ship to another plant or blow themselves up to get 72 virgins.

Comment

I seriously doubt he's "the most famous killer the World has ever seen". Maybe top 50,000.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        I seriously doubt he's "the most famous killer the World has ever seen". Maybe top 50,000.
        Haha that number made me howl.

Comment

His name is Mohammed Emwazi. His name is out there now. We know who he is. We know who his family is. It's only a matter of time before this coward is caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
            Jessica Biel..... in dem jeans....mmmm hmmmmm

Comment

I'm not sure how normal and decent he was. He received anger management therapy in his first year of secondary school. I'm sure he was a sociopath from the get-go. People just don't become the type that beheads people over night.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31671000

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos-El_indio View Post
                With parents from an oil rich country in Kuwait, growing up in the UK, with a UK degree. Could've easily moved back to Kuwait and demand a 6figure salary easily(Kuwaiti national with British credentials).
                I don't think it is quite as easy as you're making it sound. If it was, then why was he training as a mobile phone salesman.

I think growing up and receiving discrimination in foreign countries has a LARGE part to play and being slightly isolated makes the Jihadi John's of the world go out and do crazy things in the name of a religion
                The flaw in the argument here is that most of these nutters aren't from foreign countries, they're mostly from Iraq and Syria.

Regarding "Jihadi John", is he that different to the loner Cho who shot up Virginia Tech? the loner Anders Breivik who killed all the kids in Norway?

I think he's cut from the same cloth, a shy guy who didn't fit in so turned his anger on the world.

Comment

The presumption, flawed, I I think, that he was "normal" to begin with.

....and he's not the most famous killer the world has ever known.

He's just the latest *******

Comment

Normal decent young boys do not become someone like Jihadi John. There must have been a few screws loose somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X