Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: If No Pacquiao Rematch, Bring on Amir Khan!

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is still hoping that his rematch with Manny Pacquaio will go through on November 10th. On June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision over Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

that would mean top rank and gbp having to work together very unlikely. thats no good for bob in-house arum.

Comment

At the end about Khan I think its suppose to say "Bradley said" not "Pacquiao said".

Right?

Comment

You just need to convince Arum now Timmeh.

I can't see it happening though. I would ****ing love to see this fight.

Comment

Won't happen for 2 reasons:
          1) Bob Arum
          2) Khan will say, Oh you already passed me up to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Won't happen for 2 reasons:
            1) Bob Arum
            2) Khan will say, Oh you already passed me up to fight Pacquiao.
            If reason 1 is true (which is most likely) reason 2 is irrelevant.

Khan wont give the same off he made to Bradley the last time, that will be the only difference (if) they sit down to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              If reason 1 is true (which is most likely) reason 2 is irrelevant.

Khan wont give the same off he made to Bradley the last time, that will be the only difference (if) they sit down to negotiate.
              If Arum is sincere about what he said on Lampley's show about working with GBP... then bring it on.
              They have an option in Paulie... but what's better than fighting the man who beat up his "friend" and adding a new name to his resume... or the chance to.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                If Arum is sincere about what he said on Lampley's show about working with GBP... then bring it on.
                They have an option in Paulie... but what's better than fighting the man who beat up his "friend" and adding a new name to his resume... or the chance to.
                Arum has given too many reasons for me not to believe a single word he says. But let's hope that this time it is true and they can sit and give the boxing world some good fights.

Paulie I believe will be the next move for Arum. If not, then I could see Bradley sitting on his injury until the Pacquiao rematch (after he faces Marquez). Might even thrown Bailey in there.

Comment

I know people seem to think that Khan shouldn't and won't give him a fight, but I think he will.

Roach will probably push for it too, considering they both want payback for Pac.

If this fight does go through though, there's not even a chance that Mayweather will fight in Nov/December, everyone of interest is already booked.

But then again, Khan is with GBP and Bradley is with you know who....they don't like to work together.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Arum has given too many reasons for me not to believe a single word he says. But let's hope that this time it is true and they can sit and give the boxing world some good fights.

Paulie I believe will be the next move for Arum. If not, then I could see Bradley sitting on his injury until the Pacquiao rematch (after he faces Marquez). Might even thrown Bailey in there.
                    I can see him going on bailey next in a unification match.... I don't see a Pac rematch, doubtful on Khan.... don't really know who else he could fight at WW either.

Comment

Working...
                    X