No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Prefer Fighting Pacquiao at 140, 141-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Prefer Fighting Pacquiao at 140, 141-Pounds

NEW YORK — Juan Manuel Marquez admits he would’ve preferred facing Manny Pacquiao at a lower weight in their third fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NEW YORK — Juan Manuel Marquez admits he would’ve preferred facing Manny Pacquiao at a lower weight in their third fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I think we all prefer a lighter weight aswell

Comment

Well who ever wants to fight pacman needs to come from a big big loss or come in drained or over his usual weight..pac is top rank owned and protected..no hard fights for him.

Comment

There you go Floyd naysayers. Marquez said weight had nothing to do with his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. The same thing we all said. It was pure boxing skill. Wasn't like Floyd was muscling Marquez around the ring. Curious to see what Pac fans have to say about this one. In regards to JMM wanting the fight at 140/141 and not 144. that was his fault for agreeing to it so suck it up and do what you got to do. Still think Marquez is going to be able to hang with Manny if he is patient and fights more technical then aggressive. Roach said the same thing.

Comment

Comment

Marquez: pacquiao is more ez to hit and floyd is on another level...

i'm sure marquez know more about boxing than the ******* nation....

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
              Marquez: pacquiao is more ez to hit and floyd is on another level...

i'm sure marquez know more about boxing than the ******* nation....
              and nacho, floyd sr and dundee know more about boxing than jmm....

and they were always saying this and that about pac-and as always they were proven wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                and nacho, floyd sr and dundee know more about boxing than jmm....

and they were always saying this and that about pac-and as always they were proven wrong....
                none of those 3 have EVER shared a ring with Manny...JMM has gone 24 rounds with him....your point?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  There you go Floyd naysayers. Marquez said weight had nothing to do with his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. The same thing we all said. It was pure boxing skill. Wasn't like Floyd was muscling Marquez around the ring. Curious to see what Pac fans have to say about this one. In regards to JMM wanting the fight at 140/141 and not 144. that was his fault for agreeing to it so suck it up and do what you got to do. Still think Marquez is going to be able to hang with Manny if he is patient and fights more technical then aggressive. Roach said the same thing.
                  Marquez' statements are contradictory. He can't say 140 would be better with Pac (who is small), but fighting Floyd at 147 makes no difference. Unless....JMM really means that Floyd has no power and couldn't hurt him and that he would prefer Pac at 140 coz he thinks that would drain Pac's power a little bit.

I'm sensing that's what Marquez is saying. Marquez was always able to hurt his opponents that weighed the same as him. Weight obviously was an issue against Floyd. Marquez would've hurt Floyd if they matched each others weight.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                    Marquez' statements are contradictory. He can't say 140 would be better with Pac (who is small), but fighting Floyd at 147 makes no difference. Unless....JMM really means that Floyd has no power and couldn't hurt him and that he would prefer Pac at 140 coz he thinks that would drain Pac's power a little bit.

I'm sensing that's what Marquez is saying. Marquez was always able to hurt his opponents that weighed the same as him. Weight obviously was an issue against Floyd. Marquez would've hurt Floyd if they matched each others weight.
                    EXACTLY!!!!

If the weight didn't affect his fight with KFC, why would he be concerned now with his catchweight with Manny PAc? I thought Marquez got Pacs number?

Its either he's afraid of Manny or drinking too much pee is unhealthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X