No announcement yet.

CM Punk Interrupts WWE Press Conference And Rips HHH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    You get wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to excited for something you already know isn't real.

I bet you can't wait 'til Christmas comes up.

Aren't you the little mutant that bothered to look up pictures of a tranny and then send it to me via private message?

If Wrestling isn't your cup of tea, why are you in this thread? What's it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Aren't you the little mutant that bothered to look up pictures of a tranny and then send it to me via private message?

If Wrestling isn't your cup of tea, why are you in this thread? What's it to you?
      There was no trannies in that pic. Get your facts straight. It was just two guys.

I like wrestling, but damn I am worried about your mental health. You react to these scripted events as though they were real, sometime too real.

"OMG HHH is going to become a Tyrant."

"OMG this has so much potential, I can't wait for next week."

"I am so excited for the PPV."

Dude seriously get a grip on yourself.

Comment

You get wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to excited for something you already know isn't real.

I bet you can't wait 'til Christmas comes up.
        Lol I don't see what wrong with that

I bet you get excited for things that are not real like tv shows and movies
        And don't lie cause it is true

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          Lol I don't see what wrong with that

I bet you get excited for things that are not real like tv shows and movies
          And don't lie cause it is true
          You wanna watch WWE together?

Comment

You wanna watch WWE together?

Yes.....

Comment

There was no trannies in that pic. Get your facts straight. It was just two guys.

I like wrestling, but damn I am worried about your mental health. You react to these scripted events as though they were real, sometime too real.

"OMG HHH is going to become a Tyrant."

"OMG this has so much potential, I can't wait for next week."

"I am so excited for the PPV."

Dude seriously get a grip on yourself.

Your misreading/mischaracterizing of my posts is not my problem, nitwit.

I was talking about the storyline of HHH portraying himself as a Tyrant, because he used the word "Regime". I'm more of a fan of the backstage, setup of storylines, real life dealings of wrestling then the actual wrestling. Not that I need to explain myself to you, troll.

Go play with someone else.
              Last edited by cupocity303; 07-22-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                He is tuning into Stone Cold Steve Austin. From what I have been seeing this entire storyline has been as good as it gets in the Wrestling business.
                kinda got that drift from that shoot he did a few weeks back.... kinda had that austin shoot vibe from ecw about 'wrestling'

Comment

had a stream on the other night, and was wrestling before the boxing.

John Cena vs CM Punk and about 99% of the chat was kids cheering their fighter on and saying OMG a lot. it was like it was a real fight event without a predetermined winner.

when Cena lost people were saying he should retire after a loss like that.

Comment

waay past its best

Comment

CM Punk is back, with a new theme song. And two WWE Champions.

Comment

Working...
                      X