No announcement yet.

Mother financed addiction by letting drug dealer rape her child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother financed addiction by letting drug dealer rape her child

This is disgusting, I want to puke what is wrong with some people how can this woman allow this? A parent is supposed to be protective of their child and always look at their child no matter how old they are as that once little baby who smiled and laughed. Both of these sickos should be hung.

‘Worst thing that has come before this court’: Mother financed addiction by letting drug dealer rape her child

Calling it the worst case she's seen, an Ohio judge sentenced this Cincinnati mother to 51 years in prison. In June, April Corcoran pleaded guilty to giving her 11-year old daughter to her drug dealer for sex in exchange for heroin on four separate occasions. (Reuters)

The preteen was being forced to have *******, **** and oral sex with a 40-year-old man. The mother pleaded guilty to multiple counts of complicity to rape, human trafficking and child endangerment.

Because he preferred children younger than 11, prosecutors said, the mother dressed her up to look even younger, reported WLWT TV. “Little did we know, I guess, her drug dealer had a propensity to film little kids when they are performing sexual acts on him,” Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor Katie Pridemore said at the time of the plea. “She didn’t have the means or the cash to buy her heroin anymore from her drug dealer,” said Pridemore. “….So she offered up her child in return.”

“You showed no kind of mercy,” the judge told her, according to the Enquirer. ” …. I don’t know that you grasp the damage that has been done to this poor child.”

The alleged dealer, Shandell Willingham, was also charged and is awaiting a hearing.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ape-her-child/

i knew exactly how the pics would unfold before i even scrolled down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i knew exactly how the pics would unfold before i even scrolled down.
      Tago what would your filipine president do in this situation? would he put them both to death?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Tago what would your filipine president do in this situation? would he put them both to death?
        i have no idea, i'm not a PI native. was born here.

i'm sure if pacquiao becomes the prez'dent he'd have them hanged.

Comment

It's kind of like the Ian Watkins case? those from the UK will know. He was the singer of a band called Lostprophets. Anyway he's currently serving something like 34 years for sexually abusing little kids and attempted rape of a baby and stuff.

But anyway, some of his groupies and crazy fans we're essentially giving their babies to him. I would say read up on the case but it's sickening really.

He got jailed for about 30+ years and mothers of 2 babies got jailed for just a couple of years. That always seemed very strange to me. Surely the mothers should be serving the same kind of stretch as he is? He obviously is what he is, he sexually abuses children but a parents job is to protect their child, if they are giving their children to him then to me they are equally as bad as him or worse for facilitating such activity with their own child too. He should rightly rot in jail, but the mothers who let him do that should be rotting with him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Tago would have drained the c0ck nectar out of everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              It's kind of like the Ian Watkins case? those from the UK will know. He was the singer of a band called Lostprophets. Anyway he's currently serving something like 34 years for sexually abusing little kids and attempted rape of a baby and stuff.

But anyway, some of his groupies and crazy fans we're essentially giving their babies to him. I would say read up on the case but it's sickening really.

He got jailed for about 30+ years and mothers of 2 babies got jailed for just a couple of years. That always seemed very strange to me. Surely the mothers should be serving the same kind of stretch as he is? He obviously is what he is, he sexually abuses children but a parents job is to protect their child, if they are giving their children to him then to me they are equally as bad as him or worse for facilitating such activity with their own child too. He should rightly rot in jail, but the mothers who let him do that should be rotting with him.

Yeah I remember that, it shocked the hell out of me, that guy had access to all the hot chicks throwing themselves at him, dude has a sick mind for sure.

This shows you man how many women are sick in the head, something is not right, look at these serial killers, they got women drooling for them, women love fame, notoriety, money and power. You see this often when women are in positions of authority they are easily manipulated by a prisoner, women will think oh this sicko is sick but with me he is not so they fall in love with him thinking he is special because he doesn't do sick things to her.

Comment

Can we not just shoot both of them? Well deserved shot to the dome!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Tago would have drained the c0ck nectar out of everyone involved.
                  Like a hamster going at it's water bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by tørment View Post
                    Like a hamster going at it's water bottle.
                    Exactly! Tago style!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X