Video: Canelo almost gets KO'd by Cotto's brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Dat swag doe. @1:40

Is it obvious now why these two cowards, and I'm referring to Kneeguel and Canelita, don't want to face Gennady??
    Its official, i think Floyd & Manny fans passed around the come bucket & created the superfans which we now know as gggTARDiots. Cant go on a thread without hearing about this small bus riding bafoon.

Comment

He did not almost ko him,he did not even fall so how was he almost ko'd?

Comment

Getting stunned early in the fight as you warm up and size your opponent up has happened to a lot of people. Really doesn't mean anything. Plus he was a baby. That said, I don't know if his chin has really been tested. He does look sturdy.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          This was back 2010 marking Canelo's first appearance in the US on Mayweather's undercard. Jose Cotto almost KO'd Canelo in the first round but eventually gets stopped in the 9th by Canelo.

This fight already has bad blood.

This was not Canelo's first appearence in the US stupid ass troll, and Canelo was not badly hurt or close to being KO'd either, go check your facts morron and suck a d*ck while you're at it.

Comment

The ol' Canelo got rocked by l'il Cotto when he was 19, is getting a little old isn't it? He didn't go down and he ended up KOing Jose but that is considered great evidence of his vulnerability.

Miguel is in trouble because Canelo will be a lot better for this fight. This one won't go past 9. So it is written, Canelo's hand will be raised.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              I remember laughing at first that he stumbled but then I got a little nervous because he looked dazed for second. Hadn't really seen him in tense situations like that. And then there was the times when Alfonso Gomez had him stuck on the ropes and he was trying to shoulder roll the whole time but kept getting caught, that was some decent action that made me laugh too
              Thing is will Cotto press hard?
              I highly doubt it, Cotto is boxing more but he isn't boxing better than the likes of Lara or Trout so yeah...

Comment

Alvarez was 19 years old during that fight! Also he didn't even seem truly hurt, mostly surprised by the shot. If anything, he showed great composure.

Comment

shiiiiiiet he almost get KO'd by Cotto's lil bro he is fuc ked up RIP CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    So can pro Canelo fans say that Trout beat Cotto and Mayweather hurt Cotto as well?

Hey dummy is that as bad as getting rocked by a 140 pounder who is a journeyman? Didn't think so!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
                      This was not Canelo's first appearence in the US stupid ass troll, and Canelo was not badly hurt or close to being KO'd either, go check your facts morron and suck a d*ck while you're at it.
                      Canelo was out on his feet and Cotto's bro had him hurt bad. Canelo was getting ready to spit out his mouth piece at one point.

I'm just stating some facts, no need to get butt hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X