No announcement yet.

Newbie from Jersey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
    People evolve. Better training methods, ...

Whats your opinion?
    "People evolve" - how is this relevant?

Taking the opinion opposite to yours is a pretty failsafe way of being right, so I'll go for that.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac
      "People evolve" - how is this relevant?

Taking the opinion opposite to yours is a pretty failsafe way of being right, so I'll go for that.
      People get better in everything. Thats why old records get broken every olympics

Are you a boxer? What gym do you train? When I visit the UK ill make sure to come bye and kick your ass

Comment

People get better in everything. Thats why old records get broken every olympics

Are you a boxer? What gym do you train? When I visit the UK ill make sure to come bye and kick your ass
        I'll shirk any fight at the drop of a hat. Keep looking for violence though, I'm sure it'll get you far.

Comment

I believe boxers today are way more skilled than in the old days.
          Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          How has that come to be, in your opinion?
          I'd like to weigh in on that. The sporting establishment has learned more about how the human body and how it reacts to getting hit. Consequently defense has become much more important. These days boxers are much smarter and are of a higher caliber. Boxers are now tacticians and no longer just sluggers. Probably for the best. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyJoe View Post
            I don't want to pick a side just yet but if I were to bet with my head it would be Pacquiao but If I were to bet with my heart it would be Mayweather.
            I like this answer.

Comment

People evolve. Better training methods, ...

Whats your opinion?
              Then again there's fewer boxers today. The competition is lesser and the fights are fewer.

Comment

Working...
              X