Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False: All the TMT cynics will still watch all their cards and order PPVs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Thats what im saying...id watch his BS fights from Don King..id watch TMT fights too. Or bob Arum
    So why pre-hate?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      bait thread.

Of course people will watch has nothing to do on why people dont like TMT. They dont like TMT for other reason not boxing wise, so of course they watch their fights they might not finically support their cards i.e. purchase their PPV, or Tickets but they probably dont do that either way.

What you expect someone to say, I will not watch any fights they put on, I will boycott them LOL if you think that then you as ignorant as those who try to boycott.
      So why be cynical and and negative them turn around and support the same people you are hating on. That's like talking about how unethical wal mart is but you shop there. You hate fast food but eat at mc Donald's ..etc etc....stand up for what you hate and dislike, don't conform from your true feelings and beliefs. That's weak

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        So why be cynical and and negative them turn around and support the same people you are hating on. That's like talking about how unethical wal mart is but you shop there. You hate fast food but eat at mc Donald's ..etc etc....stand up for what you hate and dislike, don't conform from your true feelings and beliefs. That's weak
        I never said it was right or anything but we all know that just the way it is. Bottom line here, is we are all here for the boxing. So of course they will watch the fights and would want to discuss them. They are solely hating on TMT not the fighters TMT are signing. Its like you need MILK = (boxing) but walmart = (TMT) is the only particular place that has it on this weekend, so what you do? you grab a coupon = (live stream/Download) and get your Milk = (boxing).

Comment

I never said it was right or anything but we all know that just the way it is. Bottom line here, is we are all here for the boxing. So of course they will watch the fights and would want to discuss them. They are solely hating on TMT not the fighters TMT are signing. Its like you need MILK = (boxing) but walmart = (TMT) is the only particular place that has it on this weekend, so what you do? you grab a coupon = (live stream/Download) and get your Milk = (boxing).
          Whose ass is that in your sig? Damn. :wank:

Comment

Hahaha true.....

Comment

Some of them don't even watch boxing.

You know who I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Ever since the announcement of TMT Promotions there have been tons of cynics and haters hoping and wishing for their failure.

True or False: All the TMT cynics will still watch all of their free televised cards and order all of their PPVs?
                No one's hoping for their failure. We support any form of boxing, we're just predicting they will fail, because of the circumstances. They already seem uneducated on allot of things. Signing fighters based on their skillset, without knowing their weaknesses. Such as Gamboa's questionable chin which will get him stopped by Broner. And 50 said he wanted to have headliner's on the udnercards, yet said he wanted to pay them well. How can you make a profit with a bunch of headliners, and overpaying them? 50 knows nothing about boxing, I dont care if he boxed when he was a kid, you have to pay close attention to this boxing game, you just cant be a casual fan and claim your going to start promoting.

Comment

What is it with TS's obsession with anything Floyd or 50 Cent related? It's kinda scary at this point.

Comment

Voted yes. It's hard not to watch if you're a real fan. I dislike Top Rank...a lot, but they still have very good fighters in that stable that I like to watch.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X