Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a guy who genuinely doesn't give a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no questions. i just thing bringer should be a funking comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Wow, this sounds like something I need to look into but also sounds like something you need to get buck naked for. I can't picture myself naked in my living room, hunched over like a monkey rubbing my balls like it's a genie bottle.

At least have the damn blinds closed if you do.

Comment

That's a prehistoric vision, Cuah.

Do it by firelight to complete the illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I'd like to stand here and say that I truly never gave a **** in my entire life, but that'd be a lie. Truthfully, it was a gradual process similar to what you describe.

I'd say the turning point for me took place about 5 years or so ago when I was in a gas station late at night trying to pre-pay for a tank, and the b*tch at the counter tried to talk to me about some pointless bull**** I don't even remember.

All I recall was that at that very moment it clicked in my brain that most people are helpless ******s who do nothing more than eat garbage, **** once a day, and pump out equally useless kids. That's when I realized that the planet was ****ed, and I stopped caring.
          A great man once said "There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone."

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            A great man once said "There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone."
            Daniel Plainview was a great man, indeed.

It's sad that I view the world that way, but ultimately true. There's only so many ****ing conversations about Trayvon Martin, Kim Kardashian, and missing white girls that one person can overhear in public before he finally sticks a barrel into someone's mouth.

Typically it's their own, though. Unfortunately.

Comment

This thread is just full of win! Best one of the lot, Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                This thread is just full of win! Best one of the lot, Bringer.
                This reminded me of that prissy queen, Pugly.

"Win here. Win there. Win everywhere!"

Die already, Ellen.

Comment

Bring have you felt pain like this? 4 days ago, I wake up and decide, f@ck it, I'm going to do 500 ab exercises before leaving the room, this means leg raises, pull the knees in, v sit ups, jack knifes, oblique planks etc. Now..I'm doing this in my pajamas no draws on. I hit 480 within 20min and I'm pumping out more leg raises when suddenly the tag that shows the size of the pants, how to wash it etc get caught right where my tailbone is and rips skin off. At this point I'm in pain, feels like I just got a hot iron planted on my ass. I hit 500 and get up to take a shower in agony...so naturally i want to see why the fck it burns so much. I take a handheld mirror and angle it to the spot causes me pain...and i see raw flesh the size of a nickel...WTF! I don't want to go to a Dr or ask anyone so they don't question how it happened, so i take some rubbing alcohol with a cotton swab and put it on there like a champ. The pain? My dude I was brought to my knees in pain. It almost healed up now though, I learnt my lesson, always wear draws when working out.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Bring have you felt pain like this? 4 days ago, I wake up and decide, f@ck it, I'm going to do 500 ab exercises before leaving the room, this means leg raises, pull the knees in, v sit ups, jack knifes, oblique planks etc. Now..I'm doing this in my pajamas no draws on. I hit 480 within 20min and I'm pumping out more leg raises when suddenly the tag that shows the size of the pants, how to wash it etc get caught right where my tailbone is and rips skin off. At this point I'm in pain, feels like I just got a hot iron planted on my ass. I hit 500 and get up to take a shower in agony...so naturally i want to see why the fck it burns so much. I take a handheld mirror and angle it to the spot causes me pain...and i see raw flesh the size of a nickel...WTF! I don't want to go to a Dr or ask anyone so they don't question how it happened, so i take some rubbing alcohol with a cotton swab and put it on there like a champ. The pain? My dude I was brought to my knees in pain. It almost healed up now though, I learnt my lesson, always wear draws when working out.
                    The only time I've ever felt pain comparable to that was when I scratched a small part of my balls raw once. But I didn't go dabbing rubbing alcohol on it for the lulz. Mostly because I'm not ******ed.

Comment

Ever used nair on your balls and wished you hadn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X