Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK fans: David Price won't disappoint you like David Haye has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom, how would you feel if Price KO'd Wlad?

Price looked good against Dallas I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      I still think Fury will be the cream of the domestic crop aside from Haye of course.
      I like Fury too. Most people are saying he'll lose to Chisora, but I'm confident he'll win.

Comment

I think Tyson Fury is better but that isn't saying much.

Comment

besides, im convinced that long streak of piss has a glass jaw

Comment

No more promises from English boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              Freedom, how would you feel if Price KO'd Wlad?

Price looked good against Dallas I must admit.
              Price KOing Wlad is not impossible, when you think about it.

Price is just coming into his prime, while Wlad is getting older and I notice he's slowed down just a bit from two years ago.

I think Price may be the successor to the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I like Fury too. Most people are saying he'll lose to Chisora, but I'm confident he'll win.
                I like him.

Ever since Steward has turned him from a 6'8 body puncher to a more conventional big man. I was most impressed when he shut-out Zach Page. That's how easy it is meant to look against a little guy. Even if he couldn't take him down. Sort of a poor man's version of last night.

He looked like crap against Big Fat John. But deep down we all know Big Fat John would beat the snot out of anyone provided he didn't live exclusively off goose fat and lard.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Any UK fan who is NOT disappointed with Haye must be STUPID!

He's lied, lied and lied some more.

Harrison-Haye was a farce. Then he fought like a b1tch against Wlad, running and hardly throwing any punches.

And with the LAMEST excuse in boxing history, he said he couldn't fight better because he had a sore toe! :gay:
                  How old are you? Quite young, I take it.

Comment

This thread is laughable.

You're bigging up a barely above average contender to make Wlad look like he's beaten a credible legacy enhancing fighter in the future.

I'm not falling for this whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      This thread is laughable.

You're bigging up a barely above average contender to make Wlad look like he's beaten a credible legacy enhancing fighter in the future.

I'm not falling for this whatsoever.
                      to be fair, One of these fellas is going to be a world champion most likely at least holding some kind of strap.

One of the following: Price, Chisora, Povetkin, Arreola, Fury, Helenius.

It's going to happen. Even if we get a guy who tears through the opposition they're still going to behind in the queue to these guys.

The most interesting fight for Wlad is Helenius. Even then I'm 90% sure Wlad destroys him.

Povetkin dodging the Klits will probably turn out to be a smart move.

Comment

Working...
                      X