Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL) Should Prince Naseem Hamed Be Inducted Into The IBHOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (POLL) Should Prince Naseem Hamed Be Inducted Into The IBHOF?

Well....................
    Yes
    71.74%
    No
    28.26%

I think there's no doubt that he is a hall of famer.While he didn't do enough to be considered an ATG,he certainly accomplished enough to seal a spot in the hall of fame.

He was,without question,the greatest featherweight of the 1990's.He practically unified the division,even though 'officially' he will never be credited for doing so.

Hamed's resume is superior to many listed hall of famers.

Comment

He unified his weight class, however it was a weak division at the time. So he did what he had to do and I can't fault him for that.

A stand out quality was punching power and he is rated #46 on the list of greatest punchers. Another consideration is avenging a loss, which he wasn't able to do.

I would but him in the HOF spot but he is far from an ATG.
      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-24-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        He unified his weight class, however it was a weak division at the time. So he did what he had to do and I can't fault him for that.

A stand out quality was punching power and he is rated #46 on the list of greatest punchers. Another consideration is avenging a loss, which he wasn't able to do.

I would but him in the HOF spot but he is far from an ATG.
        He were a mean dude. Far from ATG, maybe, maybe not. But he's not an ATG fighter for sure.

Comment

who is the best fighter hamed beat?

kevin kelley? mccouhllough? ingle?

there's a reason why he's not in the ibhof.

Comment

he was ducking people after Kelly smoked his boots and went after mediocre fights...then he ran into barrera ....no he isn't good enough...he could have been great but relied on his power too much

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
              who is the best fighter hamed beat?

kevin kelley? mccouhllough? ingle?

there's a reason why he's not in the ibhof.

This section is clearly a little too advanced for your kind.

Stick to the hip hop forums and the main section in future.

Originally posted by Major View Post
              he was ducking people after Kelly smoked his boots and went after mediocre fights...then he ran into barrera ....no he isn't good enough...he could have been great but relied on his power too much

This is stupid and wrong.Marquez,barrera,Morales all turned down the opportunity to fight Hamed before barrera finally grew a set and signed the contract.

He added one more Mexican to his resume when Tapia turned down a million to fight him for Hamed's comeback.

Comment

Princess Fraudmed will probably get in since you can get a ham sandwich inducted into the IBHOF.

Poet

Comment

He damn sure better than Barry McGuigan and plenty of other non-elites in the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    This section is clearly a little too advanced for your kind.

Stick to the hip hop forums and the main section in future.

This is stupid and wrong.Marquez,barrera,Morales all turned down the opportunity to fight Hamed before barrera finally grew a set and signed the contract.

He added one more Mexican to his resume when Tapia turned down a million to fight him for Hamed's comeback.
                    You don't deserve your life.......you're obviously an idiot...Joe Frazier is a legend...is this how you treat legends by disrespecting them on a boxingwebsite day in day out.....i bet you would kiss his boots if you actually met him in person

Comment

Working...
                    X