No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Congrats to Brook and his team! He won't give away size to GGG and come bell time I doubt they'll be 5 pounds difference between them.
    Boxer vs Puncher..................it's about time one of the young guns had the ballz to challenge the Middleweight Champ. Congrats to Kell!

Ray
    Brook went life and death with Porter at 147, not a man born from his mother can stand up to GGG his skill and his power south of 168. This fight reeks of boiled ham, and I never much liked that shyt either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Its funny seeing all these Canelo fanboys ****ting on the fight.

I mean, fair enough, it is terrible, but the only reason its even on the table is because your guy tucked his cajones between his legs and ran away.

Only person who comes out if this with any credit is Brook really
      so canelo picked brook for ggg??
      ggg will fight bradley after brook and we blame it on canelo too..

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        not even close.....jmm was p4p #2 and was the king of his division, plus floyd was coming off a 2 year layoff. kell brook isn't even clearly the best in his division.
        Floyd was not coming off two years. More like barely a year and a half. Plus Floyd was younger than what GGG is now and more in his prime than GGG.

Plus give me a f'ing break about this Marquez was #2 p4p. That don't mean anything. Floyd fought t Marquez who was the lightweight champ who had to move up to even become that and Floyd still made him move up even more to fight him. Also f'ing Floyd had to on purpose not make weight to give himself an even more of an advantage for that fight and f uck over Marquez at the scale.

But still you'll give Floyd a pass for that fight and shyt on GGG. Give me a f'ing break.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Yeah there are some GGG fans who are insane, much like Furry fans..
          I am a fan of GGG, that doesn't mean I go about defending everything he does.. Its not such a thin line between a fan & fanboy..
          Fury will fight anyone. This ain't even comparable, credit that gypsy scumbag his due whether he's a PED cheat or not, GGG is a wimp feasting on vagrants and taxi drivers. This fight sucks big time.

Their are literally only four guys in boxing who will fight anyone, Klitschko, Fury, Kovalev and Ward. Two of those guys I'm not even a fan of but at least they deserve their kudos for fighting anyone. I don't see them bringing guys up from 3 weight classes below, Ward has in fact moved up, GGG fan boys eat your heart out.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
            ... And making Canelo look like even more of a pu55y in the process.
            How exactly ? This shyt stinks, of shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              so canelo picked brook for ggg??
              ggg will fight bradley after brook and we blame it on canelo too..
              You're right, Canelo didn't directly make the fight, but he indirectly did with his BS belt drop. If it wasn't for that, we might have had Canelo - GGG. Not in anyway defending for GGG fighting small dudes. Just sayin'

Comment

• I don't like this fight, and I'm a huge GGG fan. I know no one will fight him, but this doesn't look good for him after Canelo just pulled off the same BS. Major props to Brook, but hope he made funeral arragements beforehand.

Comment

• What's worse?

Canelo - Khan?

Or GGG - Brook?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Yeah there are some GGG fans who are insane, much like Furry fans..
                    I am a fan of GGG, that doesn't mean I go about defending everything he does.. Its not such a thin line between a fan & fanboy..
                    The thing with GGG is he is in fact exciting, but he's taking liberties with his own fans. I'm not exaggerating I was likely a GGG fan before most on here, I'm a huge Klitschko fan, I've seen nearly every K2 fight in recent years for as long as I can remember, I used to have GGG and his logo on my Facebook cover photo and then he exploded and it became too casual so I dropped it, then all of a sudden he picked up these most despicable fans from god knows where and it became ugly to be his fan upon the victories he was scoring against he opposition he was facing, it got out of control so fast I had to distance myself. They're all anti Ward and Floyd degenerate haters, I don't think it's a white/black racial thing just an anti Ward Floyd thing as they're the two best boxers in the p4p, I'm sure his core fan base is Pac's. that explains shyt.

Comment

• Oh the hypocrisy of this match-up, lol. Surprised Brook's cashing out this early in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X