No announcement yet.

Trump Ahead of Clinton in the Latest Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Not only that, but he's more qualified to run the country than a former lawyer, first lady, adviser to two sitting Presidents, two-term Senator, and a secretary of state.

The same guy who won't even release his taxes and flips his shit and has a temper tantrum anytime somebody brings up the size of his hands.

Conservatives will rue the day they ever made Donald Trump the GOP nominee. Cause either he'll do so much stupid **** as President, or he'll do nothing at all cause he won't get his crazy ideas passed, or he'll lose an epic landslide in November.

Hillary should try to get Bernie as her VP. And get those young votes.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Conservatives will rue the day they ever made Donald Trump the GOP nominee. Cause either he'll do so much stupid **** as President, or he'll do nothing at all cause he won't get his crazy ideas passed, or he'll lose an epic landslide in November.

Hillary should try to get Bernie as her VP. And get those young votes.
      You misspelled ******ed

Comment

Not only that, but he's more qualified to run the country than a former lawyer, first lady, adviser to two sitting Presidents, two-term Senator, and a secretary of state.

The same guy who won't even release his taxes and flips his shit and has a temper tantrum anytime somebody brings up the size of his hands.

LOL a former ****ty lawyer who laughed about how she got a child rapist charges dropped. First lady, for rea,l as if getting ****ed in the Lincoln bedroom counts for something. Adviser to her husband, please, and to the worst president ever is that something to brag about. Two term senator elected for having no other qualifications than being Bill Clinton's *****, name something she did when she was senator. Arguably the worst secretary of state ever she might be outdone by Kerry when it's all said and done. Lots of big names yet no one can point out anything this evil **** has achieved.

This country elected a community organizer junior senator with no qualifications other than being black over Clinton and so why would a successful billionaire be a worse choice.

What you idiots like you don't get it's that the Washington establishment that hillary represents is exactly why this country is going to ****. The people want to tear down the establishment and they think that Trump is the man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...client=safari#

I gotta say, I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, but even before this general election kicks off it looks like he'll be the favorite. And once this general election Starts I have a feeling that he'll drive his knife through Hillary's soul and tear her to shreds. There is a better chance than not that Trump is going to be the next president of the United States. And he'll be be the next president because as this poll suggests, it doesn't matter how many hispanic or black people he alienates, in the end if he has the majority white vote, he wins.

"Clinton is also behind in the poll despite a whopping 90-7% lead among blacks and a 62-23% lead among Hispanics. Trump makes up the difference thanks to a 55-31% lead among whites, including a 9-point lead among white women."

Actually Democrats prayer were answered by having Trump win the Republican nomination. He will not beat Clit-on for presidency. why Because Fat yanks are bunch of pu.ssies and would side only with another....

Comment

The problem with this theory is that candidates like Biden, Warren, Kerry, and Bloomberg are incredibly strong candidates. Trump was running against 15 no hopers and Jeb Bush.

That's a part problem, though. The Democratic party has way more stars and impressive resumes than the Republican party does right now.

You seem to infer that I implied Clinton would've sailed through 17 other opponents easily when I never did. I'm simply saying that Trump flew under the radar for a while and benefited from an extremely weak pool of candidates, which he did.

I do think Clinton would've emerged in your hypothetical, though. Simply put she's the most qualified candidate that's run for the office since Bush Sr. regardless of unfavorables.

I don't have to like her to respect her.
            If the Dems had the Repubs' rules in place, it is likely enough Sanders would have been the nominee. The GOP rules which were designed to help someone like Jeb were utilized by Trump and are basically responsible for him winning the nomination. Winner-take-all primary contests is the most notable.

Comment

I'm not from USA and haven't been following things as closely as i usually would due to be being busy...

But does Trump stand any chance of being elected at all? I asked my friend from USA and she thinks he will but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Judging from what i've seen, i would expect Hillary Clinton to get in, she's favourite with the bookmakers too but quite a bit.

So can we expect to see a swing in favour of Trump and he actually gets elected?

Comment

They can both suck my dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  I'm not from USA and haven't been following things as closely as i usually would due to be being busy...

But does Trump stand any chance of being elected at all? I asked my friend from USA and she thinks he will but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Judging from what i've seen, i would expect Hillary Clinton to get in, she's favourite with the bookmakers too but quite a bit.

So can we expect to see a swing in favour of Trump and he actually gets elected?
                  Yes Trump has a legitimate chance. As with sports, the oddsmakers probably have the more accurate predictions compared to guys on a boxing forum given present circumstances, but I actually think Trump's chances are quite a bit higher. Not approaching 50/50 perhaps, but both candidates have so many negatives; if most presidential races are about picking the lesser of two evils this one is really that way. You hear a lot more anti-Hillary and anti-Trump from people than pro-either, and that isn't just attack adds, it is a reflection of the fact that people do not like these candidates. Trump has charisma, but is very divisive and to some people highly offensive. Hillary is not likable, is corrupt, and is a well-known habitual liar. She also supports many of the corporatist policies which have shafted the middle class, some policies which Trump perhaps somewhat ironically opposes. This includes neoliberal trade policies, tax policies benefiting the rich and elite, pro-Wall Street policies, neoconservative 'neo-imperialistic' foreign policy, etc.

There is a lot of fodder to attack either candidate with, but I don't think Trump's supporters are as subject to influence in the way of attacks on Trump. Among other things, Trump's base is relatively uneducated. They also include a lot of bigots who actually agree with Trump's vitriolic comments (I don't think Trump himself agrees with them, but he's shown us the dangers of demagoguery).

Trump can win due to opposition to/apathy toward Clinton on the part of the would-be Democratic voters.

There is also a lot of time left until November (over 5 months until election day), a lot can still change. Hillary also has at least one open FBI investigation going on her and a number of other recent scandals (not to mention a laundry list of old skeletons in her closet).

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    What you idiots like you don't get it's that the Washington establishment that hillary represents is exactly why this country is going to ****. The people want to tear down the establishment and they think that Trump is the man for the job.
                    QFT.

Plus, Clinton wasn't this economic great some people try and portray him as. He gave us NAFTA and allowed China into the WTO. That's been a disaster for American workers.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      When Sanders is officially out, Clinton is going to get a lot of them too that she isn't getting in polls right now. If I were her, I'd try to get Bernie as the VP.

I wouldn't mind if someone with a non political background made a run for President......just not someone that's a blatant racist who talks about building walls between countries, banning people based on religion, and making our military so big and strong "no one will mess with us", like THAT'S what we need in 2016.

Donald Trump or any Republican have up hill battles at winning the electoral college, that's just a fact.
                      i suggest you stick to smoking pot and reviewing rap albums man. politics isn't your strong suit.

Comment

Working...
                      X