Broner Post fight Interview: I just Beat the **** Out of a MexiCan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46 and 0 Doe View Post
    Where the response at doe?

Who all mad at what Broner said? Stand up. Are yall willing to write, stand up, protest, petition all the racists, woman beaters, cocaine users, etc in the Hall of Fame or nah?

Or yall just pretending to be upset? Which is it doe He calls him self the "can' man. He doesnt discriminate Afri-CANS, Ameri-CANS, Puerto Ri-CANS, Mexi-cans?

Oh now yall mad? Fucc outta here with this fake outrage shyt.

Nobody is responding to you because there is nothing to respond to

Comment

Where the response at doe?

Who all mad at what Broner said? Stand up. Are yall willing to write, stand up, protest, petition all the racists, woman beaters, cocaine users, etc in the Hall of Fame or nah?

Or yall just pretending to be upset? Which is it doe He calls him self the "can' man. He doesnt discriminate Afri-CANS, Ameri-CANS, Puerto Ri-CANS, Mexi-cans?

Oh now yall mad? Fucc outta here with this fake outrage shyt.
      Including Floyd Sinclair?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        he beat the lesser Molina of all the Molinas.

He's back to beating midgets. Congrats
        ^^^This^^^

Comment

Probably wasn't racist but it was unacceptable and offensive. Broner is a cunt and so are his fans. I hope they give Matthysse a fight against him next so he can KTFO out of this hobbit.

Comment

Broner back bytches. Whenever I smell NSB period blood I know Broner was involved.
            Broner is back, but where is his "0"? Lets ask Maidana maybe he knows what happened to it. Looks like you're the bytch gettin all wet over nothing. Here's a few real cans that can make Broner say hello again to the canvas/ropes. Mexi-can: JMM, Puerto Ri-can/American: Danny Garcia, Afri-can/American Tim Bradley, even non cans Provo, Filipino Manny Pacquiao. The Argentinean Marcos Chino Maidana again.
            Last edited by Flaco-N13; 05-06-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X