Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner being funny for the first time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner being funny for the first time.

I never liked Broner, always thought he was trying too hard to be funny, but this time he was actually really funny. in my opinion:
    Check this out:

For a guy that "Don't Like Him" you sure do post about him a lot lol

Comment

That was funny I thought. Usually he's corny as hell, but that one was good.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        For a guy that "Don't Like Him" you sure do post about him a lot lol
        you mean I post in threads in which I talk about the Quintero robbery?

Comment

You left out the best of that interview that had me rolling.

He said something along the lines of "i do better numbers then a street dude with keys of cocaine in his basement"... the delivery and awkward silence of Max was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post

He said something along the lines of "i do better numbers then a street dude with keys of cocaine in his basement"... the delivery and awkward silence of Max was priceless.
            Max didnt know what to say because Broner didnt know what to say. He failed at making a joke and ended up making no sense at all!

Comment

All this talk about his popularity and numbers yet HBO won't release the ratings for his last fight.

Comment

here is the complete interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PhW4rwaNo
                I felt the hood joke with the drugs was actually....not so funny cause of the delivery. Broner kinda knew even during the delivery that its gonna bomb.

Comment

Are you sure he said that or are you altering what he actually said? Like dramatically.

If I remember correctly, he didn't even know what to say and said something like he's had to change his number more than a hood drug dealer has drugs in his basement. Something like that.

Comment

Nothing he says is funny.

From a college student's perspective, he's still not funny. I showed some of his clips to my frat and soriety people and they don't get what he's saying.
                    I think you need to go lower than college students, maybe high school students will find him funny.

Actually, I don't know if high school kids will find him funny either.

In my honest opinion, you need to go as low as 7th grade, that's where he can make them laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X