Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hype Video for Garcia vs Gamboa inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd really like to see how Gamboa prepares and performs against high level opposition.

I just always felt that Gamboa just gets bored fighting this sub-par opposition and might not be motivated. But, I could be entirely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Great vid, but I'm tired of seeing all those old clips of Gamboa. We need some new material....
      I watched the puig footage it wS awesome kid is a star

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        Yeah they didn't quote him but they quoted him everywhere else, so they made it seem like he said it without quoting him since they were speaking to him. But you said he denied it ?
        No I meant Gamboa denied it like you said, but in the article that was what was confusing to me they quote him on everything he says then they talk about the venue and say that out of nowhere without quoting Arum on it.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Great vid, but I'm tired of seeing all those old clips of Gamboa. We need some new material....
        His inactivity has deprived us of a lot of more highlights,but I have a feeling one way or the other this fight should give us a few

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
          I'd really like to see how Gamboa prepares and performs against high level opposition.

I just always felt that Gamboa just gets bored fighting this sub-par opposition and might not be motivated. But, I could be entirely wrong.
          If u see pictures of Gamboa training leading up to the fight and u see his dad training him instead of a real trainer is over Cubans throw in the white towels

I think this fight will get a road to TV series like rigo. Donaire

Comment

I watched the puig footage it wS awesome kid is a star
            Glad you enjoyed it. Don't know if you also saw how they broke down that throw from right field, to throw out Marlon Byrd. Everything they had on Puig was excellent. Can't wait to see what he, Fernandez and Abreu look like this season, along with all our other boys. It's going to be an interesting year.

Comment

If u see pictures of Gamboa training leading up to the fight and u see his dad training him instead of a real trainer is over Cubans throw in the white towels

Oh hell yeah this is potentially bigger. I love this fight because I feel about it like I did with that one (ofc I am rooting for Gamboa), but idk wtf is going to happen or who will win, and that's my favorite type of fight

And I have to agree about his dad since training with his dad he just shows up there, and looks 100% like he is improvising and doing whatever the fk he wants with no game plan or strategy whatsoever it is all him,and it shows. Please get Juan Diaz

Comment

lmao I agree. But I think Gamboa will go with a real trainer for a real fight. Yuri looked dull those last couple of bouts, but I'll bet it was partly because those opponents got no respect. Gamboa will get up for the Garcia fight.

Comment

Lol I agree with this ... I think when Yuri has his pops there ,Yuri runs the show and judging from his last two fights that's not a good thing .. Hopefully he'll get a real trainer and rise to the occasion this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                    Lol I agree with this ... I think when Yuri has his pops there ,Yuri runs the show and judging from his last two fights that's not a good thing .. Hopefully he'll get a real trainer and rise to the occasion this time.
                    Let us all hope the most encouraging thing so far I've seen was a video of Mayweather senior showing him "moves" but never has it been announced that he will be training him.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._t=photo_reply
                      GAMBOA HAS TWEETED!!

Comment

Working...
                      X