No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has Ohio Assault Charge Dismissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    For the right price witnesses disappear and charges go away....money is power!!
    Or she realized she could never beat GBP lawyers which goes without saying. But at least people know what kind of piece of crap Broner is.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
      Great news. Now get focused and get back in the gym. WAR Adrien!
      Actually I completely agree. He had that asswhippin coming but he has tremendous talent if he focuses and I hope he comes back better than ever.

Comment

Lol

on another note.. TMZ is reported that Adrien Broner will look to press charges vs Marcos Maidana for the beating he gave him Saturday night..

Comment

The judge saw his fights with Maidana and Malignaggi, and ruled that it's impossible Broner has ever assaulted any person inside or outside the ring. Judge did however issue a bench warrant for Marcos Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
            Great news. Now get focused and get back in the gym. WAR Adrien!
            What a surprise that you throw your weight behind that racist POS.

Comment

I think Boner breath needs to turn around and file assault charges on Maidana. Bczz that beating boner will never forget. Traumatizing. Judge says time served.
              Last edited by TwistedChimp; 12-19-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

the guy needs to grow up. hopefully this is the start of it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Or she realized she could never beat GBP lawyers which goes without saying. But at least people know what kind of piece of crap Broner is.
                  Innocent until proven guilty buddy

Comment

just not showing up means there was a payoff...I'm sure the guy wasn't hurt based on how Broner punches...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Would have been the icing on the cake if he got found guilty lol. He suffered enough on Saturday though, very humiliating.
                      That is what I was thinking. Not only did his star get shot down but hes found guilty.

Comment

Working...
                      X