No announcement yet.

I hope Pac and Cotto leave Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
    I dislike Arum as well but what's funny and ironic is that you're telling them to leave the same guy that made them rich.
    Pac would make more money with Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Pac would make more money with Golden Boy.
      And you know that based on an opinion?

Why don't you go into boxing management/promotion and show them how it's done?

I find this hilarious also cause most of the people on here don't even pay for shit on watching fights but yet they want to be the most vocal on who fights who.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Pacquiao is too easily convinced by Bob. Bob sits down with him alone and tells him a whole pack of lies about who the bad guys are and how he's going to give him a couple of 100 thousand dollars more for his next fight and Manny nods in acceptance.
        You are wonderful, you must have a spy device throught the walls of Aru's office, straight from your basement room 10 miles away. Why aren'tou in the FBI??

I hate this kind of wild speculation and blatant lie. it's much easier to post the truth and give facts. Even if less exciting.

Comment

I find this hilarious also cause most of the people on here don't even pay for shit on watching fights but yet they want to be the most vocal on who fights who.
          All these ignorant cretins know and hear things....sometimes inside their heads, and sometimes.....well it seems to me that since they hear so much before it's even said, they must have ears like jug handles, but the size of circular dishes. That's why we never see them as they are just sensitive enough to cower in their basements rooms over a keyboard, and never come to public view.

Comment

id like both to leave. his two biggest attractions!!! top rank would tumble for a while then the board would kick arum out of his own company. it happened to steve jobs it could happen to that covetous jew too. (not to be anti-semitic but its true) eric cartman would have a hayday

Comment

If Manny left Top Rank Arum would accuse him of being on steriods.

Comment

Just because you're broke don't mean everyone else is.
                Last edited by -Huey-; 11-25-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X