No announcement yet.

Is Pascal right? Has B-Hop used Peds? Vote and discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    I'm all for better testing and the fighters that request it.
    For once I agree with you. Random testing would be good for the sport.

Comment

no. i'll never believe any boxer could be that dumb to take a risk in the off chance that you won't get caught.

also the question is, exactly what kind of testing? the one similar to the may-mosley fight? tell me.

Comment

Performance-based steriods are a pretty recent development. For them to have such last effects there surely must have been sustained usage across the looooong period of his career. He'd of bulked up a treat by now. Instead he's had a pretty delayed jump from middleweight to lightheavy The guy is notoriously disciplined. I recall when De La Hoya told of his first meeting at at a restaurant, Hopkins asked to have a meal without the sauce and he wasn't even in training.
        Pascal is a piece of s***. He hasn't got a leg to stand on. I reeeeeally want Hopkins to win.

Comment

if you have more fighters at age 46 that still kick ass, maybe it is normal, no peds. but it is only BHOP... that can't be...

Comment

No one would have thought B-Hop is on PED's till Pascal brought it up. Pascal is more likely on PED's than B-Hop. Again, it's not possible a 'granpa' could beat Pascal without being on PED's. Pascal is a straight up sissy.

Comment

Working...
            X