No announcement yet.

Is Pascal right? Has B-Hop used Peds? Vote and discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    The Pavlik fight, Pavlik got completely neutralized, didn't land a thing, if anything...I'd only point towards the Pascal fight and I don't think B-Hop's on anything.
    And yet you outright accuse Pacman of being on PEDs. Are you ****ing kidding me?

Hopkins is 46 YEARS OLD FFS

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
      And yet you outright accuse Pacman of being on PEDs. Are you ****ing kidding me?

Hopkins is 46 YEARS OLD FFS
      I'm not ruling it out, but I don't see it. The man has shitty stamina, he fights more on ring iq, minimizing his opponent's workrate, gettin' dirty, conserving energy, doesn't even care if he's entertaining or not, that's what pulls him through. Like I said, only his performance against Pascal had me thinking, even then I'm still not skeptical.

Pacquiao is a whole different story, I don't even want to talk about Pacquiao though...

Comment

I'm not ruling it out, but I don't see it. The man has shitty stamina, he fights more on ring iq, minimizing his opponent's workrate, gettin' dirty, doesn't even care if he's entertaining or not, that's what pulls him through. Like I said, only his performance against Pascal had me thinking, even then I'm still not skeptical.

Pacquiao is a whole different story, I don't even want to talk about Pacquiao though...
        Yeah, I'm sure you don't. And maybe you should STFU about Pac being about PEDs, you know....if you're prepared to give the 46 year old fighter the benefit of the doubt.

And B-Hop sure had ****ty stamina in the last rounds against Pascal, didn't he? It was all ring IQ that had him hunting down Pascal at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
          Yeah, I'm sure you don't. And maybe you should STFU about Pac being about PEDs, you know....if you're prepared to give the 46 year old fighter the benefit of the doubt.

And B-Hop sure had ****ty stamina in the last rounds against Pascal, didn't he? It was all ring IQ that had him hunting down Pascal at the end.
          I've been talking about Pacquiao for too long now, I've already made up my mind on him. Don't get all emotional now.

In the bold, I did say the Pascal fight had me thinking didn't I? If you don't see how Pacquiao has constantly lied to the public, contradicted himself, or taken a closer look at his team's actions...then don't even come at me. Do your own research man. I've fallen back on Pacquiao, I think PEDs are common in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PunaniKiller
            He Land less on czaghe yet was dead and controlled the tempo.

He landed more on pavlik yet was awesome.

He landed more on pascal and finished strong afterbeing dropped twice.

Hmmm
            you are mentally ******ed. I posted the punch stats and in all the fights he threw roughly the same amount of punches. You deliberately tried to twist it by saying "he landed more."

Calzaghe thew over 700 punches against hopkins, 300+ more than any other other opponents. That is physically tiring for an older man to keep up with.

Pascal only landed 82 punches out of 350 total. That's straight embarrassing for a young man. Pavlik threw more punches than pascal did.

Comment

The Pavlik fight, Pavlik got completely neutralized, didn't land a thing, if anything...I'd only point towards the Pascal fight and I don't think B-Hop's on anything.
              Look at this F@ggot. Yet he has no qualms calling Pac a cheater.

Comment

hopkins will demand to speak to the chef at a restaurant to make sure none of his food is cooked with ANY alcohol

not even a splash of wine in some sauce

no way in hell does he let somebody stick him in the ass with a needle (the glutes are by far the biggest muscle. that is where they stick steroids. no detours... right in the buttcheek.)

in fact, b hop would plant a right hand on anybody coming at him with a needle filled with anything but ray robinsons sweat

Comment

given that bhop is the dirtiest fighter in the ring, i would'nt be surprised if he uses peds either....but still peds are overrated anyways...

Comment

Absolutely not. Bernard is a consumate professional and lives a very regimented, NATURAL lifestyle. Anyone who follws the sport should know this and it is an insult to accuse him of such a thing. I'd be upset if someone accused me of cheating because i was better than them....I work my arse off to achieve the things I have, whether a physical possession or my six pack. I think Pascal is likely the one juicing.........I mean look at him....he looks like a body builder more than a boxer for crying out loud.

Comment

Pascal doesn't really think BHop cheated, he's just using it to unsettle his opponent -get inside his head, disrupt his concentration. He's also tried to whip up the Quebecois against Bhop. I'm surprised Bernard didn't do something similar, burn a flag or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X