Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vernon Paris-Emanuel Augustus fight will not take place until after the main event.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Paris-Emanuel Augustus fight will not take place until after the main event.

@danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    By the way, the Vernon Paris-Emanuel Augustus fight will not take place until after the main event.

Will it be televised?!..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      Will it be televised?!..lol.
      I hope so, I was wondering if there would be an undercard of any kind because the show is listed at 10-1130 ET and I am hoping they are not just going to do a half hour of back story, if I wanted that I would watch wrestling.

Comment

hbo won't televise that. no way in hell. the UK stream started at 9 and has been showing some undercard action, hopefully they'll show the augustus fight or at least highlights

Comment

Looks like Dan was lying.

Fight is happening right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Looks like Dan was lying.

Fight is happening right now.
            He wasn't lying. They changed it because of the knockout in the heavyweight fight...

Comment

Much respect to Emanuel Augustus and cant wait to see him fight!

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
                Much respect to Emanuel Augustus and cant wait to see him fight!
                He's losing from what I'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  @danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
                  By the way, the Vernon Paris-Emanuel Augustus fight will not take place until after the main event.
                  that would be awesome if HBO respected " The Drunken Master " by showing his retirement fight, if he wins? who knows, but he does deserve the showing, win, lose, or draw.

but dude, always sunny is the best, the DENNIS system rocked, but totally trumped by franks sloppy thirds system, " hey wanna get drunk and bang? "

classic,

Comment

Augustus lost a unanimous decision with scores of 76-73, 77-72 twice. I had it 75-74 Paris, but the ref was bull****. I had it 4-4 based off rounds, but Augustus dominated the last half of the fight. He had points docked from him twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X