Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Pacquiao camp have to gain from fighting Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    I don't keep up with all the lies that all these guys spew. I leave that kind of pointless busywork to people like coach webb, imdazed, dominicano and hardcore *******s.

Pac ducks guys who can box, that's all that matters.

you can box right? why dont you write Arum a letter and volunteer...i'd pay $65 to watch PAC put you in a coma and eating thru a tube

Comment

I don't keep up with all the lies that all these guys spew. I leave that kind of pointless busywork to people like coach webb, imdazed, dominicano and hardcore *******s.

oh well.

at least ducking martinez is not as bad as ducking amir khan.

as always...... pac > jmm

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        you can box right? why dont you write Arum a letter and volunteer...i'd pay $65 to watch PAC put you in a coma and eating thru a tube
        put jmm on the undercard.

just not against khan though.

khan is a bad man. jmm don't want none.

Comment

lmao... he can't take my power.

If Arum was man enough I'd gladly take a 90/10 split and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            put jmm on the undercard.

just not against khan though.

khan is a bad man. jmm don't want none.

he didn't want none at 135, what would make you think he wants some at 140

JMM would say otherwise then ask for a 90-10 split...even if it was in the UK

Comment

he didn't want none at 135, what would make you think he wants some at 140

JMM would say otherwise then ask for a 90-10 split...even if it was in the UK
              "i'll fight khan."

"khan refused to guarantee me 3 million from the 3 million total purse. khan is ducking me"

jmm is such a bitch.

remember when he asked for $750k out of the $750k hbo purse offer for a pac rematch?

what a pussy.

then after he lost to john , now he wants a pac rematch.

Comment

yeah that's why he never tried to fight jmm before.

Comment

I'll tell you what they have to gain, only the most amount of Money right now and bragging rights to say "Hey Mayweather I beat up the guy who almost had you out in the 2nd round."

Comment

Working...
                  X