Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Amir Khan but realistically there is a Knockout on the cards soon for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Amir Khan but realistically there is a Knockout on the cards soon for him.

Maidana a slugger with not great boxing skills and he got to him,
    His defence is weak and he gets to cocky.

Any accurate boxer will find him and finish him, If he fought Mayweather for example Floyd would of finished him when he staggered.

I think Amir could be the future of the sport and I hope he is but I'm not gonna let that blind me, His chin is bad, very bad.

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
    Maidana a slugger with not great boxing skills and he got to him,
    His defence is weak and he gets to cocky.

Any accurate boxer will find him and finish him, If he fought Mayweather for example Floyd would of finished him when he staggered.

I think Amir could be the future of the sport and I hope he is but I'm not gonna let that blind me, His chin is bad, very bad.
    He took the biggest punches from p4p the hardest puncher in the sport and did not go down. He purposely took punches to prove a point. Wont happen again because no one hits that hard and secondly the defence will be better against non pressure fighters who are straight boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      He took the biggest punches from p4p the hardest puncher in the sport and did not go down. He purposely took punches to prove a point. Wont happen again because no one hits that hard and secondly the defence will be better against non pressure fighters who are straight boxers.
      Your a fucking ******.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        Your a fucking ******.
        Who takes punches on purpose lol.

Comment

Maidana isnt the hardest puncher in the sport, and amir has to many flaws that any boxer can get at he showed that a slow fighter can tag him all night

Comment

Fuk you're an idiot......truly, seriously do the world a favour and cut your wrists open right now.....and none of those "suicidal gesture" horizontal cuts.....cut that **** vertical.

Comment

LOL Who else Hits as hard as Maidana with the same chin and heart? Not many. Ali had Frazier, Robinson had Lamotta, and list go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                Who takes punches on purpose lol.
                lol I agree

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  Maidana isnt the hardest puncher in the sport, and amir has to many flaws that any boxer can get at he showed that a slow fighter can tag him all night

I'd actually argue Ortiz is the hardest hitter at 140.

Comment

His chin is roughly 300 times better than what I thought it was.

I expected that hook Maidana landed in round 1 to put him on a stretcher.

Comment

Working...
                    X