Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible disgusting and embarassing day at work.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I don't think you could even hit a human target at point blank range.
    Aye, I predict a mass murder fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
      Thanks hun! For being the only one with a ****ing heart in this place. DF = distrito federal (mexico). I don't know what to do! Should i show up tommorow, will they scream at me, will they fire me, should i quit?

At this point im at point in my life where i just might take a gun, go to the store tommorow and shoot a random customer to give them a real reason to fire me. I don't know what in the world i'm going to do but it won't be pretty, i will let you boys know tommorow . I don't know what i'm going to do but let it be clear i'm not sane anymore and im not safe not even to myself.
      Yea that gun thing is probably not a good idea i didnt know there was Sonics in mexico and you should probably try to work somplace else which i know is hard because its hard to get hired in mexico anyways hope you are better now

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
        I work at Sonics been working there for what 2-3 years now. Pay is good and here in the DF people are pretty chill. Today i had a small argument with my boss because he said i was taking too long to deliver the meals to my customers. So to keep him happy and keep my job i started trying to work faster. About an hour later i get a pretty big order which of course my boss decides its me who has to take that one. I start skating outside with the order and as soon as i step outside i trip and fall straight on my face. I was so nervous and embarassed i didnt know what to do so i picked up the food with literally not exaggerating blood pouring out of my forehead like you wouldnt believe. I gave the customer his fries and order all full of blood and ****. I'm blereding like crazy but i was so embarassed i just took off and skated away to the hospital which was like 4 blocks away.

I dont know what do my boss called me like 7 times but i didn't answer. I might never go back there it was so ****ing embarassing and worse of all i didnt have the money to pay for hospital so after skating 4 blocks i skated back home with blood pouring out like crazy. I looked like ****ing freak skating holding my forehead together trying to contain the blood. I got home and wrapped a towel around my head and now im doing pretty good. I dont know what in the world im going to do now.
        dont worry about it,just go back and ask for another a chance,when he says yes then clean out the till and pay for the hospital bill.

Comment

Working...
        X