No announcement yet.

Timeline: A Look Back On Bob Arum's defense of Margarito... DISGUSTING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeline: A Look Back On Bob Arum's defense of Margarito... DISGUSTING

Bob Arum is a true piece of **** in my opinion... let's take a look back on what he had to say over the last year in regards to Antonio Margarito when he was caught with plaster...

- Week After Mosley-Margarito fight

"He's completely innocent"

"he's not a cheater, he would't even know what cheating is"

- The day Margarito was convicted and suspended

"This is a outrage"

"This is absolutely crazy, never would I thought in the United States that an innocent man would have to suffer this"

"If it was anyone other than a Mexican kid, there'd be a different result/verdict"

- When asked if he thought wraps were used against Cotto

"No way... There was no way... It could not have been wrapped that way in Nevada without notice"

Now he's going over the CSAC authorities and re-applying for a license in Texas instead of re-applying first in the state he was convicted in... And he would like to set up a fight with Margarito and Pacquiao later this year... SMH

yeah i dont like Bob either. But I think he is setting up a Cotto-Margarito instead of a Pacquiao-Margarito

Comment

Bob lost his damn mind.

Comment

Arum is a ****ing snake. I remember him saying during the Cotto-Pacquiao press conferences that Cotto's only loss was in question and that he still was undefeated. He said all that after saying all that stuff in your post.

Dude can't be trusted.

Comment

Working...
        X