Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff Freestyles!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff Freestyles!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UVZsbP-aw

hehehehe

**** its on!!
    Charlie is gonna be BIG

This is turning out like an east coast/west coast feud
    its gonna be bigger then pac/Biggie

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      hehehehe

**** its on!!
      Charlie is gonna be BIG

This is turning out like an east coast/west coast feud
      its gonna be bigger then pac/Biggie
      check ma tat hahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaha thats a *** tat

Comment

dany nolan if u really want i can make a 4th freestyle all about u...... dissing ure ***gget ass and ure whore mother and your transvestite hermaprhodite father bitttch

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          dany nolan if u really want i can make a 4th freestyle all about u...... dissing ure ***gget ass and ure whore mother and your transvestite hermaprhodite father bitttch
          what with ya gay hat in ya agy vest with ya tiny gayboy tattoo do i look ****in bothered what you do dickhead y dont u rap about how ur tryin to make it out the ghetto and ya dads a sheep farmer and ya mums a heshe whore and ya slsiter slags it about and you cant fight rap or do anything except talk **** maybe that wud be a good rap for us all to laugh at or rap abouthow u ****ed ur sister and ur a usless **** who is gonna get slapped up by hbp yeah thats rite that trailer park wasters gonna knock the fuk outta u and when he does im gonna be there to make u feel bad about it

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            what with ya gay hat in ya agy vest with ya tiny gayboy tattoo do i look ****in bothered what you do dickhead y dont u rap about how ur tryin to make it out the ghetto and ya dads a sheep farmer and ya mums a heshe whore and ya slsiter slags it about and you cant fight rap or do anything except talk **** maybe that wud be a good rap for us all to laugh at or rap abouthow u ****ed ur sister and ur a usless **** who is gonna get slapped up by hbp yeah thats rite that trailer park wasters gonna knock the fuk outta u and when he does im gonna be there to make u feel bad about it
            Danny, he said he wants to cut your arteries out..Lmao..

Let him make a song for you though..Im dying to hear what he comes up with..Lets not forget though, you have the upper hand right now..You made a very successful thread on this forum with several charlie z rap disses from several people..lol..So lets see what Z comes with

Comment

I actually liked it. We have another Eminem in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                Danny, he said he wants to cut your arteries out..Lmao..

Let him make a song for you though..Im dying to hear what he comes up with..Lets not forget though, you have the upper hand right now..You made a very successful thread on this forum with several charlie z rap disses from several people..lol..So lets see what Z comes with
                lol im wating for the reply to my z`s family dis i did have a read lol

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  your reading off a piece of paper?

ide like to see u come at someone with skillz

man ill let my lil cousin tear your ass up

KILL YO SELF

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
                    your reading off a piece of paper?

ide like to see u come at someone with skillz

man ill let my lil cousin tear your ass up

KILL YO SELF
                    get him told skilled ma mates parrot raps better thn him

Comment