No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
    He is a fat ugly english blob. All they are good at is talking ****e! to top it all off he is a cockney: accent that suits pure gob****e.
    That was a **** post you did there son

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Il3D_5wOSwE

Bunce saying Hatton v Oscar makes sense

Bunce claiming that Oscar had injection marks from an IV

Pure Bunce fabrications AGAIN. The guy loves the game but he is not a good go between from fans to boxers. He kisses arse non stop and will say one thing about a fighter then when he has him live his favorate sayings "I totally agree with you" "Spot on" "Ok big boy"

TWAT
      You're wrong on the second count he quoted Roach with the injection marks.

He could be right about Oscar and Hatton too. Especialy if Floyd comes back and fights Pacquaio first.

Comment

I mean fair enough, he's dippy, exaggerates and lets his emotions influence his opinions, but he's actually likeable enough if you just ignore his occasional bias. better to watch than a lot of the other boring ****s in the british boxing media.

Comment

i like him he has energy and he loves boxin!

Comment

I can't stand that guy. I don't what i hate the most, the fact he is dick riding british boxers or the fact he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

He has zero credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunner View Post
              You're wrong on the second count he quoted Roach with the injection marks.

He could be right about Oscar and Hatton too. Especialy if Floyd comes back and fights Pacquaio first.

Na he said:

"IV marks to boost his power"

Sorry but IV is used as a food substitute and in no way boosts power.

In no way does "Oscar and Hatton make sense" Oscar got obliterated by a guy moving up two weight and Hatton is coming off a near career best win.

He lies.

My friend who is amonbg team Calzaghe said:

"Enzo and Sergio leaked to Bunce that Joe was having trouble making weight they said Steve dont tell anyone (Knowing he would blab straight away) what happened next day Bunce blabs a weight problem which was utter fake (As we Bunce haters say a Bunce fabrication)"

Bunce is full of ****, fun but a blagger and liar.

Comment

The fat english pig talsk **** and looks like an inbred and dresses like a tramp. He epitomises everything about the southern chienne Anglais!

Comment

I love his Boxing hours but let's face it he is an arse kisser. I don't understand when people say he kniws **** abot boxing but he clearly does.

Comment

This thread is absolute bollocks, did you even watch his boxing hour?.

I don't know where to start.

Comment

He's alright Buncey.

He aint no worse than any other journalist/reporter in any other industry. All have bias, none are completely objective when delivering their opinions. And that's what Buncey does, give his opinions, in a funny manner too!

Comment

Working...
                      X