No announcement yet.

What happened to Wazza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Lol I think he got banned when he exposed Big Poppa Pump.

Lol found a video of some guy goes by the name pump, who also lived in NY, wearing the same BPP shirt that BPP used to have as an avi, and who talks about boxing on the internet.

Thread is pprolly deleted now. It wasn't anything bad really, just a video of Pump talking about boxing. lol.
    lol what did bpp look like? im dying to know lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      lol what did bpp look like? im dying to know lol.....

Lol quite normal guy. Actually kind of like you'd expect him to look like - a bigger guy, not really muscular, but not fat either. . . was white, but appeared to have some sort of "hispanic," or "latin" ancestry. I think it was Cuban, or Puerto Rican maybe. Good sense of humor. NY accent. Said he would "fight Wladimir Klitschko in Canada."

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        The big AMIR fan?

Is he also the guy who likes blue parallelograms?

Yes the Amir fan,
        I believe that was a guy called omnarbox or something that started the thread about blue parallelograms. Might have been the same guy I don't know.

Wazza was this guy,
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=348198

and later this guy
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=349871
        Last edited by TBear; 09-28-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Reed would spark BPP out.

Comment

Lol quite normal guy. Actually kind of like you'd expect him to look like - a bigger guy, not really muscular, but not fat either. . . was white, but appeared to have some sort of "hispanic," or "latin" ancestry. I think it was Cuban, or Puerto Rican maybe. Good sense of humor. NY accent. Said he would "fight Wladimir Klitschko in Canada."
            BPP is of Rican descent and from NY as his location says/said.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              BPP is of Rican descent and from NY as his location says/said.
              Ok, thanks for clearing up the Rican part. Of course, that's why it was more obvious that the video was of the BPP on here, because they were filming in NY, and the guy was wearing a big poppa pump shirt (LOL, exact same one BPP used to have as his avi, actually), and everybody was calling him "big poppa pump." LOL. . . That's what led Wazaa to make the connection.

Comment

Wazaa was a class act.Never has one so brilliantly refuted an accusation of racism as he did by his claim that he owned all three Rush Hour films on DVD.

Comment

mind=blown

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    Wazaa was a class act.Never has one so brilliantly refuted an accusation of racism as he did by his claim that he owned all three Rush Hour films on DVD.
                    true dat, true dat.

Comment

Working...
                    X