Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez Has Already Had a Tougher Schedule than Chavez Sr!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez Has Already Had a Tougher Schedule than Chavez Sr!?

Honestly, this kid deserves serious, serious props. Mosley (faded),Trout, Mayweather, Angulo and now Lara?

That's better than Julio Cesar Chavez Sr at the point in HIS career, and he was steered very clear of Whitaker despite everyone worshipping Julio, yet Canelo gets crapped on for some reason.

That amazes me a little bit. Thoughts on this?

Didn't he lose to mayweather? He's going to lose to lara as well. sorry canelo fans, i like canelo but the only way he beats lara is by a robbery. The trout fight was a very close win that he eeked out in the end

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      Didn't he lose to mayweather? He's going to lose to lara as well. sorry canelo fans, i like canelo but the only way he beats lara is by a robbery. The trout fight was a very close win that he eeked out in the end
      Yeah, he lost to Mayweather. And? Chavez would've lost to Whitaker if he didn't get to hide out for 3 years until welterweight.

Comment

Lara's getting his overrated ass destroyed.

Comment

I just find it kinda silly to compare chavez sr to canelo at all right now, thats just me

Comment

Oh great, now we are comparing Canelo to JCC Sr

Comment

I just find it kinda silly to compare chavez sr to canelo at all right now, thats just me
              Has Canelo had, or has he not had a tougher schedule at 44 fights than Chavez?

Comment

im not big on canelo but i respect him for taking on lara.

Comment

I'm not sure which is worse; the guy who compared JMM to Duran yesterday or this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I'm not sure which is worse; the guy who compared JMM to Durana yesterday or this.
                    Durana ?

Comment

Working...
                    X