Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all honesty, Lennox Lewis would've mopped the floor with scrubs like Muhammad Ali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all honesty, Lennox Lewis would've mopped the floor with scrubs like Muhammad Ali.

The old school get way too much credit.

Marciano fought nothing but restroom attendants, and Ali was an old school version of Junior Witter.

Muhammad Ali was practically knocked unconscious by Henry Cooper. LOL. That is the equivalent of Lewis being dropped heavily by Mike Mollo.

Ali schools the Fat Jamoc.

Comment

you can't be serious, ehrmantrout. you cannot be serious.

you can only say this if you're either a) trolling or b) haven't seen enough ali film.

lennox would get blitzed by a 24 yr old ali, like humiliated.

not sure why i ended that last sentence like a white girl, but it is what it is.

Comment

Why do boxing fans post stuff like this? How in the hell do you log on to a boxing site and have the nerve to call Ali a ****ing bum?? that should be ban worthy

Comment

Gotta love nationalistic fans. Esp Brits

Comment

)

Comment

in all honestly Lennox held on for dear life against all of his toughest opponents. the first and last time he fought an old school fighter straight up was Oliver Mccall and.. well...

Comment

like larry said, this is bannable

Comment

Ali and Witter fight NOTHING alike.

Lewis got laid out flat by Rahman and McCall. What do you think a prime Foreman would have done to him?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    you can't be serious, ehrmantrout. you cannot be serious.

you can only say this if you're either a) trolling or b) haven't seen enough ali film.

lennox would get blitzed by a 24 yr old ali, like humiliated.

not sure why i ended that last sentence like a white girl, but it is what it is.
                    Regarding Ali, did he, or did he not get stretched out by a coal miner? (Cooper).

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why do boxing fans post stuff like this? How in the hell do you log on to a boxing site and have the nerve to call Ali a ****ing bum?? that should be ban worthy
                    I love how you countered my argument with zero scientific proof. What i said is absolutely undeniable.

Comment

Working...
                    X