Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pr's will you guys Cry if Cotto losses via KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    No, Cotto has had a hell of a career. I will infact admit when he lost to Margarito for the first time I was really upset.

I think Cotto will do good even in a loss. He will fight his heart out. I would cry of joy if he wins, because it would be really big.

Everyone knows this fight isn't easy for Floyd. Yes Floyd is undefeated, but we must remember that styles make fights.
    Most puerto ricans only cry when our fighters lose their undefeated, though no loss ever has compared to Tito's against Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Most puerto ricans only cry when our fighters lose their undefeated, though no loss ever has compared to Tito's against Hopkins.
      is titos loss to hopkins worst than sanchez over gomez

Comment

i already did.

Comment

so did you cry when lopez vazquez jr cotto gomez lost their 0's to mexican fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
            is titos loss to hopkins worst than sanchez over gomez
            You'd have to ask a 50 year old.

To my understanding no boxer has united an entire nation like Tito did.

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
              so did you cry when lopez vazquez jr cotto gomez lost their 0's to mexican fighters?
              I was pissed off when Lopez lost his 0 to Salido

I actually knew Vazquez would lose to Arce for inexperience and was like meh...

I did cry when Cotto lost to Margarito, and was pissed off at Plasterito until he got his ass ahnded to him by Mosley whom Cotto beat.

I wasnt alive when Gomez lost to Sanchez.

Comment

I did cry when Cotto lost to Margarito, and was pissed off at Plasterito until he got his ass ahnded to him by Mosley whom Cotto beat.

lmao good sht for being honest
                the only time I bought into the juanma hype was when he destroyed deleon. was brutal but he went down hill from there.

Comment

I got a feeling Cotto will be competitive with Floyd but end up losing via UD

Comment

did you actually cry tears? if you did ...you're a pussy bro

true story Marquez hasn't cried after winning or losing and neither have his fans even after the Mayweather beating and Pacquiao robberies

Comment

You'd have to ask a 50 year old.

To my understanding no boxer has united an entire nation like Tito did.
                      what about pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X