Lebron simply refuses to take the last second shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
    lebron always beats the lakers.
    Even when he was with Cleveland when Lakers were winning titles he always blew them out. Wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
      Even when he was with Cleveland when Lakers were winning titles he always blew them out. Wonder why?
      usually it's holidays when they play lebron. you know abc wants to hype up kobe-lebron.

lakers suck on holidays.

also sundays.

usually they play lebron sundays.

and lakers always come out lazy sunday mornings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        Go check Kobe's stats on game winning shots dumbass.
        i'm well aware of those ****er......i'm the one whom posted the links to the game winning shot's/percentages...dumbass....doesnt mean he aint a confident shooter...god some peeps are ignorant as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          i'm well aware of those ****er......i'm the one whom posted the links to the game winning shot's/percentages...dumbass....doesnt mean he aint a confident shooter...god some peeps are ignorant as hell
          There's a difference between a confident shooter and
          Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          Kobe/Durant wouldve shot it up there... and it wouldve went in

Comment

• ^^^ had Lebron done that, he would get destroyed by the media and of course his haters..... but because its "Jordan" it was the best pass ever.

Edit:

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-05-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

^^^ had Lebron done that, he would get destroyed by the media and of course his haters..... but because its "Jordan" it was the best pass ever.

Edit:

Is this a joke? At both of these points that he made these passes, he had already been a multiple time world champion and made clutch, game winning shots and plays in those two series alone, let alone those playoffs and his career.

Comment

• shoot the damn ball Lebron.damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Is this a joke? At both of these points that he made these passes, he had already been a multiple time world champion and made clutch, game winning shots and plays in those two series alone, let alone those playoffs and his career.
                  go check Jordan's career clutch stats and get back to me.

but before you do that, enjoy this little vid....

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-05-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

^^^ had Lebron done that, he would get destroyed by the media and of course his haters..... but because its "Jordan" it was the best pass ever.

Edit:

Comment

Edit:

he gets a lifetime pass after this.

i really don't understand why some people compare the two anyway. they're different players. lebron is a souped up magic without the clutch gene.

Comment

Working...
                      X