No announcement yet.

VisionQwest To Take Legal Action vs PACQUIAO: "No More Games!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisionQwest To Take Legal Action vs PACQUIAO: "No More Games!"

Gee, who could have possibly seen this coming?

Please note: this is a legitimate news article from a legitimate news source: posted without edits.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/08...on-vs-pacquiao

VisionQwest may take legal action vs Pacquiao
    abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 08/25/2011 11:08 AM |
    Updated as of 08/25/2011 11:14 AM

MANILA, Philippines – VisionQwest President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Michael Lodge was unable to meet with Filipino boxing icon Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao while in the Philippines.

Lodge and his team made the trip to the country to discuss Pacquiao’s dismissal of their services, just a few weeks after hiring them.

But they were unable to meet with the pound-for-pound king.

“Manny refused to meet with our firm,” Lodge told PhilBoxing.com’s Eddie Alinea.

“We will fly back to the US tomorrow (last Wednesday) and take legal action,”
    he added.

Lodge refused to answer anymore questions, but did say, “No more games to be played.”

Lodge and his team had initially set a meeting with Pacquiao last Monday, and when that fell through, re-scheduled it for Tuesday.

But Pacquiao did not come to either meeting.

Pacquiao had hired VisionQwest, an accounting firm, to look into his financial dealings, including his boxing contracts.

Pacquiao has not commented on any issue concerning VisionQwest, but did dismiss rumors that he was losing money.

And here we go....

*Popcorn ready*

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      And here we go....

*Popcorn ready*
      Who could have possibly foreseen this?

Comment

So they were hired to help manny and end up suing him???

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          So they were hired to help manny and end up suing him???
          Yes. Exactly.

Manny hired them a month ago, and now they are taking "legal action" against him.

Comment

So serious question. What legal ground would they have to sue manny?
            Perhaps sue whoever got in the way of there dealings but to actually sue manny......I donno.
            If I fire my accountant can they sue me?

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
              So serious question. What legal ground would they have to sue manny?
              Perhaps sue whoever got in the way of there dealings but to actually sue manny......I donno.
              If I fire my accountant can they sue me?
              they can sue on the grounds they were unfairly discharges if they are in a right to work state.and yes if you fire your accountant for no good reason yes they can sue you

Comment

poor manny gettin his a$$ played

Comment

Gino is a true Pacquiao fan; he eats, drinks, sleeps and thinks about Manny in every minute of his pathetic life.

Green k as soon as I'm able to spread around.

Comment

After reading it again, they do not say " take legal action" but do not say pacquaio.
                    I would bet its against whoever advised manny to fire them

Comment

Working...
                    X