No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    People are quick to speak there mind and tell people he isnt the GOAT at every opportunity in a nervous way, almost as if they think he is, so try play it down as much as they can.

Well i was going to be quiet, but because people arent quiet in trying to deny Pac, i will say Pac is GOAT, alongside other GOATs, SRR and ALi.

SRR, Durans won some great fights. THose maketh the man. But just as wins maketh the man. Who you lose to takeths away. SRR lost a couple of nobodies in his prime, as did Duran in losing to Kirkland laing, who nobody would have forgiven Pac if he had of lost to those type guys.

Pac lost once to Morales who is an ATG. But he was raw and Work in progress then. The fact that Pac had a couple of close fights with JMM people are quickto bring up who criticise Pac. But considering JMM is a great fighter it is hardly an insult to Pac is it? People put such high expectations on Pac, that JMM being able to take Pac so close, is almost scandalous for Pac, and unexpected.

For the last 7 years or so pac has had an incredible run, with barely a hiccup to interrupt.
    He is the GOAT.
    Great post.

Comment

Comment

Where you at, Check_Hooks?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          It makes it an upset, just like Randolph turpin beat SRR. But that dont make Randolph the greatest ever. Because they take into account the rest of randolphs career.
          The rest of floyds career isnt as impressive as Pacs. He ducked the fighters Pac beat, and Pac beat the fighters floyd beat better as well.
          Thats not a fair assessment. First of all, Pac's gonna be the underdog so how would it be an upset. You cant **** on Mayweather's resume when Pac is going behind him with his choice of terms concerning weight. Not that it belittles Pac's resume in my book. Its just the truth.

Comment

I am not sure, though his goatee does make him look a bit like one of the Billy Goats Gruff, so yeah, maybe.

Comment

Certainly an all time great.... Take all the weight classes and belts that Ali, Frazier, Hearns, Tyson, Leonard etc. etc... have won...

Were they all from ATG's in their prime.... Nope...

Can't discredit pac becuase DLH was old and Diaz wasnt a star....

He still did it...

Comment

Working...
              X