Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mosley looked 10 years younger vs margarito, what does that tell you??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosley looked 10 years younger vs margarito, what does that tell you??

mosley looked ok vs cotto **** vs mayorga 2 rounds vs mayweather....but he was on fire vs margarito he looked like he was in his prime....what the fuk does that tell you man....margarito **** defense makes the good look good really really good....rememba how cotto looked his best the first 6 rounds vs margarito....even clottey looked his best 4 rounds vs margarito.....looked lets give credit to manny 12 rounds great fight but talkin about atg status for beating margarito you gotta be kiddin me! dont make me bring the toys outt.........100.......

hes on roidsg

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      dont make me bring the toys outt.........100.......

Styles Make Fights

Comment

That styles make fights.

That's a new one on me.

Comment

That boxers look 1000x better against a punching bag.

Comment

I wonder what Williams and Cintron and Cotto think about this slow ass plodding punching bag?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I wonder what Williams and Cintron and Cotto think about this slow ass plodding punching bag?
              oh yes i forgot williams....that was his best fight....that was his best fight along with winky wright you know why because they stand there and take punches vs a fast volume puncher these guys always lose.....was funny people who think williams lost the fight he threw he won the first 8 rounds easy and thats in lil mexico....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I suppose most people assume his gloves were loaded then. It remains to be seen how well he performs after last week's massacre and constant handwrap surveillance from now on.

Comment

Margarito is a punching bag most hardcore boxing fans know this

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                    Margarito is a punching bag most hardcore boxing fans know this
                    When Margarito was beating guys while getting hit, he's got a great chin. When he just got his face smashed and dominated, he's a punching bag. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X