Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst alibi in the history of the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst alibi in the history of the world?

So in the news today, there's this Limey that's charged with murdering his model ex girlfriend.

So as part of his defence, he says "I didn't murder her, but I did have sex with her corpse when I found it later."

I mean, WTF???!!!!??????????? What kind of defence lawyer came up with that as a plea?

**** me, I reckon they should let the guy go free and give him a medal just for having the stones to say it.

her corpse totally came on to him.

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
      JEEBUS....

And YOU CAN KISS MY CONVERSE, SHO NUFF!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        So in the news today, there's this Limey that's charged with murdering his model ex girlfriend.

So as part of his defence, he says "I didn't murder her, but I did have sex with her corpse when I found it later."

I mean, WTF???!!!!??????????? What kind of defence lawyer came up with that as a plea?

**** me, I reckon they should let the guy go free and give him a medal just for having the stones to say it.

....That's ****ing horrible. I guess there was no other way to explain his semen being recently inserted in the dead girl. Sir, you must have been with her at the time of death as your semen was still running out of her and was still warm. "Oh, no no, you got it all wrong. I found her there lying in a pool of blood and dead as hell, I sported major wood at the sight, and then I proceeded to violate her dead body". Oh O.K. sir, that makes perfect sense.

Comment

You can imagine the judge, can't you? "Oh, that's perfectly normal, you're free to go."

To put the time frame into context, he and his girlfriend had a "violent row" where she pushed him, he claims to have left, then two hours later he comes back and finds her murdered. He shags the corpse.

The guy's innocent, dammit!

Comment

You can imagine the judge, can't you? "Oh, that's perfectly normal, you're free to go."

To put the time frame into context, he and his girlfriend had a "violent row" where she pushed him, he claims to have left, then two hours later he comes back and finds her murdered. He shags the corpse.

Damn, talk about a grudge ****...

Comment

I remember a story about a judge in the US who used to anally rape his wife while she was sleeping.. Interesting how he would get up and go to court the next morning and be the moral authority on others. So in this case if the judge ****s copses he may be lenient.

Comment

He should have kept her in the attic and got a few more shags out of her before notifying the police, I'd love to have heard the cross examination tho.

Comment

Poor girl. What a prick, hope he gets shoved down the stairs when he gets to HMP.

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
                    Who could put it past him? I'm sure he would say it.

Comment

Working...
                    X