Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father Your Sons: Lil Boy Twerkin To Rihanna's "Birthday Cake".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admit it TS, you got a boner

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      I really don't think you can force the kid to be straight.

i agree. you cant make him straight.

you don't have to look like that, though, if you're a f#g. that level of flamboyancy is learned and developed. on some level his parents must be supporting that sort of behavior, unless it's a complete act for the camera. either that or they neglect him completely.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        I'd still love my gay son......while having my insides torn up by him being such an over-the-top twinkie.
        lol pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Ok so the kid is a bit fem big deal, but don't see why people always lump being gay and acting girlish together as if they are directly related. I honestly think acting that way is imitated/learned behavior but liking c0ck is innate just my two.
          Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          I don't' mean no disrespect bro.....but dunno if anyone has come out and just asked straight out...

Do YOU like c0ck????
          Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Or maybe I think that once some realize they are different in one way from other boys find others to identify with(girls) who they do have commonalities with and hence take on the feminine traits.
          Your silence speaks VOLUMES.......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            I don't' mean no disrespect bro.....but dunno if anyone has come out and just asked straight out...

Do YOU like c0ck????
            I asked him two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              I asked him two days ago.
              what was the reply??

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                Yeah? well guess what? I can't read I don't have my grade 10.

But basically my thinkins are this: a guy finds a video of a little boy dancing on another website...says to himself, you know what instead of just pretending like I never stumbled upon this video in the first place, why don't I go and share it in a forum with a bunch of adult males, and talk about how gay and ****ed up it is.

Don't you see the ivory in that?
                You definitely have that Haligonian Blood in your posts. It makes me feel so at home in here. I don't know WTF twerkin means either.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  this has win written all over it.

you american's are phucking missing out. this schtick is hilarious.
                  It cannot be the old Ricky though. The old Ricky would be staring at the keyboard saying: WTF is this thing with all the buttons and letters on them. This is a more advanced Ricky, obviously after he got the G.E.D

Comment

Someone called him out and said he couldnt twerk, respect to him for proving them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Yet some think that people aren't born gay.......
                      They aren't

He's a product of modern pop culture. Nobody is born acting like that or a fan of rihanna.

Obviously somebody taught him how to be a black girl. Unless you think he was born like that.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-29-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X