Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever read other poster's visitor messages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever read other poster's visitor messages?

I have recently found myself addicted to looking thru poster profiles and reading the visitor messages... Damn is it funny? You will find some of the funniest stuff in there..
    I highly recommend you try it if your looking for some laughs

Just checked yours and saw some Pokemon memes.

Comment

Lol.. Some tard sent me those...

Saw a message that said
      "I want you to go to bed tonight and think about what you said. And also my tongue down your moms throat"

Lmao who sends that to someone.... Sounds like some moms boyfriend scolding the little kid

Comment

Certain fanboy cliques have some funny visitor messages. It's like they're an e-gang or something.

Seen conversations like this, made it up on the fly, but you get the idea:

"Hey man, I gave you some green K. Don't worry about those [fighter name]-tards, they DKSAB"
        "Thanks dude. I always like making them cry, haha"
        "No problem. If they **** with you again, just hit me up and I'll get your back"

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
          Certain fanboy cliques have some funny visitor messages. It's like they're an e-gang or something.

Seen conversations like this, made it up on the fly, but you get the idea:

"Hey man, I gave you some green K. Don't worry about those [fighter name]-tards, they DKSAB"
          "Thanks dude. I always like making them cry, haha"
          "No problem. If they **** with you again, just hit me up and I'll get your back"

Lmao... So true...

And if you check a mods messages you will see who all the crybabies and snitches are...
          Flame wars in visitor messages are the best,

Comment

i get some pretty awful ones on my wall from my fanclub of virgins.

zero amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i get some pretty awful ones on my wall from my fanclub of virgins.

zero amusement.
              All I saw was you and bostonguy electronically licking each other's nuts

Zero amusement

Comment

Mine are pretty much all fantasy football, and sports betting related.

Pretty uneventful stuff....unless you're into fantasy football and sports betting.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Mine are pretty much all fantasy football, and sports betting related.

Pretty uneventful stuff....unless you're into fantasy football and sports betting.
                  Yeah most are kinda boring and mundane..

You gotta look at the more outlandish posters.. I don't want to mention any names but you can probably figure it out

Comment

If I were to tuck my penis between my legs (you know, to where the head would stick out just below my ass) would you suck on my swollen mushroom head while jamming your big crooked nose in my ass?

I hope I'm not being to forward.

-from a posters messages,, we will call him squealbacon

Comment

Working...
                    X