No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

I dunno if you guys are aware, but I'm personal friends with HBO judge commentator Harold Lederman. What I'm going to do is get him to view a couple of threads in the lounge at a time, and see which one he thinks is the best, as well as the overall quality of both. It'll make more sense when you see it in action, as I present the first two threads for your notice, along with the scores that Harold gave to me...

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    When did you last have a decent amount of time off work? I haven't had more than a day since December last year.

I havent had more than a week in about 5 years.

I'm thinking of taking a month off.

Originally posted by led View Post
    How would you accept it, if your son becomes gay? Honest answer.

Originally posted by Harold Lederman
    Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... this is a real easy one ta score right here. Led's just standin' there doin' nuthin', asking what he would do if he had a gay son. Jim, we all know that Led would never be able to HAVE a son, as his dick's so tiny the only thing he could impregnate would be an atom. Jim, I'd go into more details about the guy's ringcraft by making some more racial stereotype jokes, but I don't want to get you your 500th ban.

So let's look at da udda guy, and that's beautiful work right there, a lot of activity, and all the punch output is coming from him. This is a guy who has the brass balls ta tell us he hasn't had a holiday in almost five years. Jim, I didn't know it was legal for Burger King to make their floor sweepers work such long hours. Dis kid's only got two jobs - sucking tramps through a hosepipe and signing on for his welfare cheque. But the kid's showing all the ring generalship by bouncing around on his feet and pretending he has a really important job. Not only does no one believe him, no one gives a shit, so ya gotta admire the kid's chutzpah. Three rounds ta nuthin', Earl Hickey........... JIM!

Comment

Comment

Comment

If Annie had a podcast, I'd subscribe.
          Last edited by Kris Silver; 10-22-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Excellence in the field of greatness by Ani as usual.

Comment

Very nice Harold knows what he is watching.

Comment

You could have done better with the NY accent. Otherwise well done you ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    You could have done better with the NY accent. Otherwise well done you ****.
                    You really love sucking that octogenarian's decaying cock.

Comment

Working...
                    X