No announcement yet.

Interesting that there hasnt been a mention of USADA for Floyd vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    USADA, thats where..where in the hell would you find an agency that throws away the testing results ?... the answer is USADA too...

thats how f0cked up they are...
    Even investigators of cold cases can dig up evidence tucked somewhere in a safe location taken hundreds of years ago.

Question is why would you destroy samples? It's so effing stupid. The only reason you can think of is they're hiding something.

Comment

I thought @BanStick saud he would be banning these RACE BAITERS & NATIONALISM BAITERS. I mean Damn Why are these Filipinos allowed to keep making racist **** in every thread that they post?

I guess thats why I am a Lurker I dont have time to get BANNED for Going in On them & CALLING THEM OUT

Comment

Originally posted by balcolabcorp View Post
        I thought @BanStick saud he would be banning these RACE BAITERS & NATIONALISM BAITERS. I mean Damn Why are these Filipinos allowed to keep making racist **** in every thread that they post?

I guess thats why I am a Lurker I dont have time to get BANNED for Going in On them & CALLING THEM OUT

stick to lurking f@gg0t

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Even investigators of cold cases can dig up evidence tucked somewhere in a safe location taken hundreds of years ago.

Question is why would you destroy samples? It's so effing stupid. The only reason you can think of is they're hiding something.
          exactly ...and only in USADA is that acceptable ...it's f0cken joke for real...

people talk about armstrong , how could he slip under their noses for more than a decade if USADA was even credible?..maybe they liked armtrong then lol , maybe a decade from now , they'll be taking down floyd too ...

Comment

lol pac stans crying about USADA as a joke, but they'll write a term paper about how it's justified and reasonable to 'negotiate cutoffs' and refuse testing on the grounds of 'superstition' and 'fear of needles'. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              lol pac stans crying about USADA as a joke, but they'll write a term paper about how it's justified and reasonable to 'negotiate cutoffs' and refuse testing on the grounds of 'superstition' and 'fear of needles'. smh.
              their master arum says usada is just fine.

usada got rid of the samples because there weren't time to properly do thorough testing before the time of the fight, it was just poorly organized. Not sure where these conspiracy theories popped up

Comment

This idiot would rather focus on some nonsense to protect his idol than focus on the bigger picture. USADA is not perfect, homey. None of them are. Getting butthurt because of your idol's connection to it is childish and fanatical.

Comment

having cut offs is defintelty more acceptable than thowing away results...USADA is to credibilty what floyd is to class...nah mean

Comment

Originally posted by Good Boy View Post
                    their master arum says usada is just fine.

usada got rid of the samples because there weren't time to properly do thorough testing before the time of the fight, it was just poorly organized. Not sure where these conspiracy theories popped up
                    apprently he's your master coz you say usada is fine..lol

Comment

Come again? USADA isn't perfect, no testing agency is. But for the decade plus that they've provided services for US and visiting Olympians, where was the outcry about them being deficient until lame little pac stans had to come to the rescue of their worthless little congressman? That's funny that some phaggot a$$ pac stan is crying about the bigger picture when USADA took down Marion Jones, Barry Bonds, Lance Armstrong, all of whom were much bigger fish. But according to this cum bucket pac stan, all that is 'nonsense'. smh.

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      This idiot would rather focus on some nonsense to protect his idol than focus on the bigger picture. USADA is not perfect, homey. None of them are. Getting butthurt because of your idol's connection to it is childish and fanatical.

Comment

Working...
                      X