Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant is the most biased son of a B*TCH in Boxing!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who didn't watch the HBO broadcast, Larry Merchant basically said before the fight that Mayweather is a cherry-picker/ducker who has never fought anyone good and the only reason he was the betting favorite was because people assumed that Mosley must also suck or else Mayweather would not be fighting him. He went on to say that he didn't agree with the assumed better's belief that Mosley sucks and he thought that Mosley had an excellent chance of winning the fight. He also made frequent comments to the affect that Floyd has a boring style and no one wants to watch him fight. After the fight, he still didn't give much credit to Floyd and did his best to convince people that Mosley is shot.

It annoys me a bit how many people believe that Floyd hasn't fought anyone good, since if you actually look at his resume he has faced some pretty good competition. Floyd has actually beaten more world champions and more potential Hall of Famers than Pacquaio has. Most guys he fights are very highly regarded before they fight him yet somehow get remembered as bums after he dominates them.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      It disgusted me the way he was trying to downplay Mayweathers every move...

He's a hater...

That's for the record...

This old hag takes 5 minutes to get one sentence out...
      Gets payed a whole lot of money for that 5 minute too.

Originally posted by Al Faz View Post
      The guy is a bigot and full of spite.
      Would live to see you do his job.

Originally posted by Crimson View Post
      It was funny to me how he was trying to get Mosley to blame his loss on old age in the post fight interview. Dude is too obvious.
      LOL Happy to see that i wasent the only one who thought about that lol

Comment

Originally posted by trk View Post
        For those who didn't watch the HBO broadcast, Larry Merchant basically said before the fight that Mayweather is a cherry-picker/ducker who has never fought anyone good and the only reason he was the betting favorite was because people assumed that Mosley must also suck or else Mayweather would not be fighting him. He went on to say that he didn't agree with the assumed better's belief that Mosley sucks and he thought that Mosley had an excellent chance of winning the fight. He also made frequent comments to the affect that Floyd has a boring style and no one wants to watch him fight. After the fight, he still didn't give much credit to Floyd and did his best to convince people that Mosley is shot.

It annoys me a bit how many people believe that Floyd hasn't fought anyone good, since if you actually look at his resume he has faced some pretty good competition. Floyd has actually beaten more world champions and more potential Hall of Famers than Pacquaio has. Most guys he fights are very highly regarded before they fight him yet somehow get remembered as bums after he dominates them.
        Truth.............

Comment

Working...
        X